+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 407 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Goodness can happen from time to time, people tend to be in the store, because you will find that there are more levels than most of us who think we have lay patients. Marketing and advertising relate to the right level of access to the key in the field of trade, but whether it really helps must be corrected through intermediaries, according to his assessment other than learning.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will be effective sometimes, we all agree that besides you developing an extraordinary amount beyond that we think that we wait impatiently. With the amount of Marketing and advertising to achieve the appropriate entry in the trade, it must be handled by the research after further review. and we must remain in control in a society where we really cannot participate in the 25 ceremonies, he said, a number of our rich and commercial invoices buy dollars in degrees, are more interested in traffic to make money in the industry, and sometimes finally fans of the day in a short time, their goals and their own fleet for the price of $ inside.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe that is the story most of the time. Now my life is making capital. And I'm poor for big top clothes to take solon out of trade. Treasury now I feature traded with the smallest capital and it has become an angel for me. This is corking to prevent your city from ameliorate at this time in the forex market. and attractive market movements are very good opportunities for us to be able to trade and make a profit too. but we must also realize that at that time there was a big risk too. So don't just think that we can get as much profit when market conditions are attractive. but we also have to think about risk well. good money management must always be used.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must ensure that capital management during business wherever we tend to put enough five to three accounts, then we tend to get cash and a lot of thought to take a position in greater interest in the Forex market and sometimes longer, as a result of it takes time to value goals, and more cash in the accessibility and effective headers sometimes happens to each of us who are usually entitled, besides that you will find a much better industry level, we all feel that we expect. Much better to wait to get access to industry consultations, but it will also be a decision with traders, based on my research to investigate further.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I always prefer to trade with lower quantities so that in the fall or up, I can do the average from the point below or higher. Because the currency market does not enter one side like the equity market. I always prefer to invest only 30% of the capital 20% of the attractive rate and a 50% break is to mark the market margin. and Good people usually buy and sell right and at the same time, you will find a high level, and I think most of us anxiously wait to find a drive. It depends on the trader must buy the decision to analyze checked, as well as access to the correct level is expected to be the best seller.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)

Member 19walid will become famous soon enough 19walid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in after we enteur a trade (moustly long trade) after somie time we notice more attracutive levels do you saive capital to enter trades on the gvhgv hgvhgv hgvhgvv hrcc tetdtfc trecv. rrzwxx rexrx, its ok.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if I draw a balance and buy a real life combination of interests and balance I use big size and think a lot about the future, without immediately and can draw some but I don't and that's what happens, then we will have scars in the field of Trade and there is a tendency to a higher level and we are all expected. This is, in fact, a higher level of access to trade, but its support for analysis and research.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, but it doesn't happen when we enter the trade. We will wait for the right trade to a higher level and do not. Instead of waiting, we think, but it must be based on analysis and research on defined business. and I am waiting for him in an attractive trading market movement, because I think this is an attractive market movement, as there is a greater opportunity for me to make a profit in forex trading. what is clear is that we also need to be aware, there are also large risk-attractive markets, so we must always be with good judgment in making decisions, so we don't have to face too much risk.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should know abot the high of market and the low of market , then we could understand easily that the market is going in the high of market side either in the low of market side , then the traders could open the trading deals easily , and if the traders do not know about the market trend then it is difficult to decide to open any deal .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 407 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)