कमाएं तक राशि
$ 50 000
दोस्तों को आमंत्रित करने के लिए
इंसटाफोरेक्स से स्टार्टअप बोनस प्राप्त करने के लिए
निवेश की आवश्यकता नहीं है!
के नये स्टार्टाप बोनस के साथ कोई
भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 375 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 3749

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

  1. #1
    Senior Member yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,054
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 529 Times in 189 Posts

    Do you save capital for more attractive level?

    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

    ForFoReX1 (11-29-2011), Khan786786 (07-07-2013), mahera (09-20-2016), Mustansir (09-13-2018), sherylwajid (05-25-2018)

  3. Bitcoin
  4. #2
    Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    828
    Accumulated bonus
    551.22 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 137 Times in 108 Posts
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.

  5. #3
    Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    india
    Posts
    1,033
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 549 Times in 259 Posts
    conserving the capital in any way is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best calculations the pros also lose money because the market is influence by so many factors which are beyond a traders limits
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

    ForFoReX1 (11-29-2011)

  7. #4
    Junior Member ForFoReX1 is an unknown quantity at this point ForFoReX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17
    Accumulated bonus
    7.50 USD
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)

  8. #5
    Senior Member yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,054
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 529 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFoReX1 View Post
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)
    You are right by managing our capital in a proper manner and investing little amount even if we are most positive on our trade will give us chance to enter more attractive trades and so increasing earning potential and chances.

  9. #6
    Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    474
    Accumulated bonus
    212.15 USD
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked 246 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    Yes it is right some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement. however I always feel free to trade in Eur/chf because it is safe buying near to 1.2000 as per my opinion

  10. #7
    Senior Member alvabra2010 is an unknown quantity at this point alvabra2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    177
    Accumulated bonus
    89.10 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.

  11. #8
    Senior Member yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh is a glorious beacon of light yogesh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,054
    Accumulated bonus
    1,168.36 USD
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 529 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alvabra2010 View Post
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.
    Yeah using only 5% of your balance on a single trade is good strategy and so you can open the trades 20 times, we should not use that much if markets are not under a storm - so it would be a quite safe game.

  12. #9
    Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    828
    Accumulated bonus
    551.22 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 137 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    You are right by managing our capital in a proper manner and investing little amount even if we are most positive on our trade will give us chance to enter more attractive trades and so increasing earning potential and chances.
    It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels after we have performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time.

  13. Options
  14. #10
    Member realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07 will become famous soon enough realfun07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    828
    Accumulated bonus
    551.22 USD
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 137 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Yeah using only 5% of your balance on a single trade is good strategy and so you can open the trades 20 times, we should not use that much if markets are not under a storm - so it would be a quite safe game.
    If you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

    QamarXulqi (06-08-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 375 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts