+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 407 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko apne capital ko khud he market me safe karke chana chahiye,trader esme ache se market me sabb samajhkar chalenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme capital managemnt karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here again at the end of the year, it is time to stop trading, reflecting our past year's trading performance. Which means that it is their own honest time ... last year in the market is how many votes? Can you honestly say that you have done your best to be a disciplined and logical trader or your behavior

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fx cobra is an unknown quantity at this point fx cobra's Avatar
    Thanks
    When we need to build a quick profit and consider a higher risk, it is very difficult for our interests, because our interest lies in the fact that our trading capital has no specific expertise for the transactions you are engaged in, While telewnt will not become a psychology of controlling transactions.

Member fast200 is an unknown quantity at this point fast200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein market mein bohut planing kar ke trade ko inter karta hon kabi be jald bazi mein trade ko inter ni karta hon ke kahin mein wrong trade ko inter kar don or mera pora account meri mistake ki waja say wash ho jye

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein kabhi bhi forex market mein ye nhi sochta ohn k mein jis jagah se pani trade ko open kar raha honwo forex market mein best place nhi hai ya jab forex market ka attractive level nhi hai trading k liye

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done that, maybe this is a weakness of my method. I just trade and then trade once the sign or instant arrival. I have never saved any money for some time. I just think that one of the best moments will be one that is ideal for my method and my management. Maybe one day I will try and execute that will. Because one day I have been really really feel in my deal lost some good moments.

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why do you trade with less capital? For me, as long as you can manage the money with good money, even if the capital is small, you can also get good results from the transaction. For me, a person with less capital allocates accounts and deals, because of their trading coverage, so a small balance will get better.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai iss field mein waise toh sab trader koshish karte hain ki capital bachi rahe toh hi theek hai iss field mein koi nahi chahyega ki uski capital loss mein chali jaye aur woh iss field mein sara pasa gava de mein toh yahi kahunga sabko waise.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often I save capital more attractive. Sometimes we open the transaction, after a period of time, we see the market higher, we expect the market will be a higher level, and from the time to save capital, we can open more positions, which can earn more More profit this strategy.

Junior Member maherfx is an unknown quantity at this point maherfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that happen to happen, we are trading, and there is a salary level, and we expect that we will change to wait. It is more than waiting for the content of the reactionary content to obtain a means, but must be determined by a supporter of reasoning and learning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 407 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)