+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 407 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    But the spirit is still there and now a little to fix any shortcomings before. It is an experience that makes people able to survive. The proof many rich people but he is not smart. But they are smart and always learn from their life experience and, I will never increase my risk if I never increase my capital, to do more interesting level, I think we will need more margin, more capital, then if we want do it, we must increase our capital first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's much better to manage your own personal thing to consider effectively along with maintaining a certain amount of fees and there are many times at any time there is actually a much better period soon after searching out and about discounts and now we will get in the real estate market only. and must keep the deal attractive for withdrawal investment. and Successfully it comes sometimes that we tend to be in that trade and there is also a right level and also we tend to think there will be a wait. It improves to wait for a direct accessibility stage to be able to enter the trade but by being decided through the merchant depends on his analysis as well as the scientific study.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01), Unregistered (2)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work in all the capital does not save anything, but I work in capital management, 3% tight capital that makes me a lot of money to open up the top of any deal on another level but I stand for good capital management power and open two transactions at the same time and good trading management, I feel it is important in mercantilism forex. because management can confirm but we have a tendency to foresee forex mercantilism. Additionally we have a tendency to manage this trade well, I think it will enable us to reduce the danger of loss in forex mercantilism. so can allow us. to survive and thrive in this forex mercantilism. so I feel management can be half important in mercantilism forex.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01), Unregistered (2)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by JahanZaib View Post
    G han bhai aap nay bilkul hi achi bat kahi hy apny account kay mutabik trade karni chahye oar perfect entry time trade lgani chahye pher chahy woo long entry mily yaa short honi perfect chahye aap ky analysis kay mutabik ab jaisa kay usdjpy weekly main sell jany ka irada hy iska technical analysis kay mutabik ye long jaye gi abi current price 1250 chal rai hy ye 105 tak weekly down jasakhta hy ...
    Bhai ye baat to sahi hai ki trade hamesha humare ko apne capital hisaab se hi karna best hota hai, agar capital hum logo ka low hai to bhai usmein jitna kam risk lenge humare liye utna hi acha rahega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01), QamarXulqi (2018-08-01)

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we do. we must constantly keep our capital for every transaction we do. that if clever holds up to 100pips really float, as a result of the market will not be analyzed with certainty, we can not be predicted so that we can only follow the direction of price movements and even still usually mistaken. and usually when trading in the forex market you do not have to trade with all your money at once so you should always have a good margin to allow you to do more trading letters even without having to close your current position

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happy forex For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I really have a good forecast for the next level of the major currency pair, I will be able to watch for that level of interest and save my capital to trade where time. although this kind of profit can not be achieved every day, besides on some occasions we can get this kind of opportunity in forex trading. and I think the capital savings to a more attractive level is very true and should be done. I keep stock as an investment in the future. In forex trading, it is important to save capital for future trading activities that can benefit many things in the long run.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-08-01)

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to maintain capital management in companies where you can put more than 3 into account and thus money and rich because of the more attractive level to invest in long-term and frequent market exchanges, because that is the period in which the main objective should be sufficient money, it's better to manage your account safely and save capital from a much faster rate we can enter our store and market today. and I do the same because I have never used more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so I can enter the market when the level is attractive even though I have some posiomn in another level of trading or I have posted a loss early on level,

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the strategy. Some strategies use only one entry point, especially short time trades, closed within 1-2 hours, and some strategies use the second and sometimes even third points. If you use a strategy that uses more points of entry, you must divide your capital into 2 or 3 sections to be able to open up new trades when needed. and I agree with you but I would like to say that if you're a good reader of the market charts than you would try to open your position, at that point if your predictions do not suit the market than your capital may be erased so, we all try to save the capital us for a better time for us.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One thing I love about this market trading is also the ability that you trade in the market and still maximize what you want. If you are a savvy trader, you can save your money until the day you will get a safer market, with this you can take big risks and still use a tight stop loss. and I do the same because I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so I can enter the market when the rate is attractive even though I have some postiomn in trading at another level or I have posted losses in the previous level.

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han bhai aap nay bilkul hi achi bat kahi hy apny account kay mutabik trade karni chahye oar perfect entry time trade lgani chahye pher chahy woo long entry mily yaa short honi perfect chahye aap ky analysis kay mutabik ab jaisa kay usdjpy weekly main sell jany ka irada hy iska technical analysis kay mutabik ye long jaye gi abi current price 1250 chal rai hy ye 105 tak weekly down jasakhta hy ...
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mustansir (2018-07-13), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-07-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 407 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)