+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 407 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned onoy is an unknown quantity at this point onoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on what you mean more interesting level. One of the means that many people tend to prevent trafficking in people so we can trade extra levels of attraction? If that is the case, you can be able to remember not. On the contrary, our main trade work, when their profits, can see the transaction involving extra time I got there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that my trading will not makes me have more attractive level of trading, because i do not increase my lotsize in my trading. If i get loss and loss again, then i still trade using the same lotsize, and i still believe that i will make profit because i have a good trading system and a good trading plan

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    with anysimply you manage the capital by don't opening so much trades and you put pending orders
    a high laverage is very importante in this case because without it, the free margin may not be enough for you

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    no dear mein kabhi bhi apna capital ko save nhi rakhta hon high aur aik achi level k liye market ki ku k dear mein jab bhi forex market mein apni trade ko open karta hon to phar mein us pe mukamal trust krta hon
    Bhai agar hum apne capital ko safe rakhe to acha hota hai main to bhai safe rakhta hoon, kyunki bhai capital jitna bachega wo utna hi jayda bada hota jayega bhai, humare ko bada capital yaha par chahiye hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that we should save capital or save our profit for more next investment. this important to save some our withdraw because more trading experience we have means more profitable trading we can do, if we have more bigger capital this will give us more bigger profit in trade and for sure this will give us bigger benefit if we invest from our profit not from our own money

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein kabhi bhi apna capital ko save nhi rakhta hon high aur aik achi level k liye market ki ku k dear mein jab bhi forex market mein apni trade ko open karta hon to phar mein us pe mukamal trust krta hon

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NO, i do not do that. trading witih more attractive level will be more difficult, because we will trade with higher risk and bigger lotsize. I prefer to keep my risk small and keep my lotsize small also. More attractive level of trading will make sme hard to control my emotion, then this trading style will not suits with me

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    During this time I always put all of balance that I have gathered from the market. Because I am so confident with the technical analysis that I have today, then I'd bet everything I have that. Indeed this is very risky and vulnerable, but if we believe with technical and understanding, why not?

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I try to save and gentle sometimes happen, people tend to be the right industry, and you will find a lot of volume, and all of us believe that we are anxiously waiting. It is best to keep the right amount relative to the acceptance as the focus, but in this industry you need to take the decision with the investor, according to its assessment as well as research.thank

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currently I'm trying to continue to raise the capital that I have, so I'm in my attempts to reach all the targets that I set. With a capital I got from this forum, hopefully I can continue to increase the amount of profit that can be received.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 407 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)