+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 407 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true and if I talk about myself so I have knowledge of market movements and I know better when I save my account capital because of this market and this is very risky and nobody predicts perfectly so this is very impotent in our account and self we. capital is the main thing of your business because I have capital so you will benefit and you will continue your trade in your future life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fortunately it will without doubt happen now and then that many of us are in exchange and there will be levels beyond so we hope we will have a wait. it goes beyond looking forward to the accounting level right out to enter the transaction but it will be set by the trader who is supported on his reasoning and reflection and we never know how better market opportunities can be offered to us, so spend a lot on current opportunities that we see it is never wise, saving money for future opportunities will help us behave more safely and trade better with increasing profitability.

Trusted Member Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy has a reputation beyond repute Ayfy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,585 Times in 5,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mai jab bhi koi naya trade start karta hu tab mai ye plan karta hu ki agar mujhe loss hua tho ya tho mai or buy ya sale kar lu ya fir stop loss ke baad mai naya trade start kar lu market mai bane rehna ke liye capital ka hona jaruri hai.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by using the capital that we have to make our trade get a lot of profit, it is a wise attitude, but we can use the capital we have to enter and trade at any time, inherently greedy. It would be better if we trade at the right time. and a trader must use money management for forex trading, if a trader does not use it he cannot generate good profits and he may experience losses in trading. I always use money management and I make three parts of my capital for forex trading.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in any way is a very good way I have to say, besides that there are almost no factors such as the perfect conditions for trading. the market can be seen seeing you can never know where it will move. everyone, being a pro or maybe a newbie, takes risks in opening a position. Regardless of the best calculation, pros also lose money because the market is affected by a large number of factors that you will find outside the merchant's limits.

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right and also you good point and I am agree with you say for the capital letter and big letter otherwise follow you the rule frax

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well that happens when we are in the right industry and you will find a much better range and we think we might have to wait. Marketing and advertising must wait for the right access to the range to help enter the new industry but where the merchant must decide on the basis of the analysis and check. and Do you intend not to get involved in a lot of transaction and capital preservation and provide excellent opportunities and put weights on this occasion if that's what you mean, this thinking is also good but you shouldn't risk a high percentage of the capital market, forex doesn't have nothing contents

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to know what we will do then we can ensure that we do the right thing and of course, we must always take care of our capital for every transaction we make. which if it is able to hold up to 200 minus floating pips, because the market cannot be analyzed with certainty, we cannot be predicted and we can only follow the direction of price movements and are still often mistaken....
    thnx

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    around my trade I usually only build linear trading and not only use a coumpunding system, I even have to really work on that strategy but I will lose when building four trading steps, I feel to do a lot of accumulation when trading we have to have a reasonable system in to produce profits consistently. and this is the right method for creating a successful and winning position, in anticipation of the most profitable entry and in no hurry and opening a position after we enter the market, we must anticipate a higher level to take our entry after that the trade will definitely be more safe and our stop loss will definitely be smaller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 407 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)