+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351
Results 3,501 to 3,508 of 3508

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Junior Member pomade is on a distinguished road pomade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.4 USD
    Thanks
    Yes of course, our bigger capital has a greater advantage that we can get.
    As a result of if you adhere to the actual trading risk management system,
    pips trading is strictly limited to your capital.

So if u build up the capital u the larger limit will end up being less

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member kashibul is on a distinguished road kashibul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55.2 USD
    Thanks
    I imagine you are impoverished to say that some money management
    is fitting, yes I use money management capital letters during my
    alterations and I am similar to supporting the 10 to 20% danger of
    the rest of the story and I hope this is the mitt money management.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

bangjali (07-31-2017)

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brainko View Post
    bhai app ke pass jitna big capital ho ga app us ko sahi moqa par use kar ke achi earning kar sako gey es liye apne capital ko safe kar lo or jab app ko market ka confirm trend pata lag jay app trade say acha ear kar lo
    Bhai aisa hi karna sahi rahta hai, jitna bhi capital hum logo ke pass mein rahta hai usko sahi mauke par hi istemaal karna hota hai bhai, sahi entry point mil to humko order dalna hota hai jisse earning hum kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

Trusted Member garrysidhu will become famous soon enough garrysidhu's Avatar
    Caught animals
    3 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    2187.4 USD
    Thanks
    forex me aap agar aapna capital save karege to successsfull apke sath he isme koi dout nhi he forex me aap agar ashi success hasil krna chahte ho to hardwork ke sath success ho skte hein forexme capital save krna bhut important he

Senior Member danish555 will become famous soon enough danish555 will become famous soon enough danish555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    725.65 USD
    Thanks
    when the new traders join in this trading business they have low capital in this trading business but when they get the profit in this market they did not withdraw the profit and they make more batter trading strategy for this business,

Member boda is an unknown quantity at this point boda's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    66.6 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion no attractive level in forex because any chance is important to any trader and if you need a good attractive level or trade with along time and you will have agood profit

Moderator dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking has much to be proud of dareking's Avatar
    Caught animals
    1 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 758 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    when the new traders join in this trading business they have low capital in this trading business but when they get the profit in this market they did not withdraw the profit and they make more batter trading strategy for this business,
    Bhai jo new hote hai unke pass mein itna experience hi nahi hota hai ki wo trading se paisa lagatar earn karte rahe wo agar ek do baar kama bhi leta hai aur saving kar nahi sakta hai bhai, wo loss hi karega agle din ya 2 din baad unke liye isliye acha hai ki jo profits ho wo withdraw kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Copy paste, Spamming, Spninning post spammers will be banned permanently without any warning.

Short post spammers will be warned on first time & on 2nd time all short posts will be deleted & on 3rd time he/she will be banned permanently.

10. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member frisfx is an unknown quantity at this point frisfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.6 USD
    Thanks
    If the footprint **** ually earn wealth in forex can.
    Do not expect immediate success in this business.
    Real business people just need time to build business and forex.
    There is no shortcut to getting rich. But invest in the right place in forex

+ Reply to Thread