+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 407 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion no attractive level in forex because any chance is important to any trader and if you need a good attractive level or trade with along time and you will have agood profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the new traders join in this trading business they have low capital in this trading business but when they get the profit in this market they did not withdraw the profit and they make more batter trading strategy for this business,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me aap agar aapna capital save karege to successsfull apke sath he isme koi dout nhi he forex me aap agar ashi success hasil krna chahte ho to hardwork ke sath success ho skte hein forexme capital save krna bhut important he

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,948 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brainko View Post
    bhai app ke pass jitna big capital ho ga app us ko sahi moqa par use kar ke achi earning kar sako gey es liye apne capital ko safe kar lo or jab app ko market ka confirm trend pata lag jay app trade say acha ear kar lo
    Bhai aisa hi karna sahi rahta hai, jitna bhi capital hum logo ke pass mein rahta hai usko sahi mauke par hi istemaal karna hota hai bhai, sahi entry point mil to humko order dalna hota hai jisse earning hum kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I imagine you are impoverished to say that some money management
    is fitting, yes I use money management capital letters during my
    alterations and I am similar to supporting the 10 to 20% danger of
    the rest of the story and I hope this is the mitt money management.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

bangjali (2017-07-31)

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course, our bigger capital has a greater advantage that we can get.
    As a result of if you adhere to the actual trading risk management system,
    pips trading is strictly limited to your capital.

So if u build up the capital u the larger limit will end up being less

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai app ke pass jitna big capital ho ga app us ko sahi moqa par use kar ke achi earning kar sako gey es liye apne capital ko safe kar lo or jab app ko market ka confirm trend pata lag jay app trade say acha ear kar lo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

ashisol (2017-07-31)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt I save the trading capital with regards to the good opportunities in the real market.
    It's always much better not to put almost all of uva on one basket, so every trader should save
    some amount that might be useful for maximum profit whenever there really is a big possibility to make a profit.
    gud afternoon...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

kokojo (2017-07-31)

Member dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra has a spectacular aura about dexgotastra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjay okta View Post
    When I became a new trader, I was not aware of money management and unconsciously
    recognized the market trends and the corresponding entry level, which I always faced.
    But after learning and gaining knowledge,
    I was almost conscious about entry level both short and long and gave stop loss to a certain level where the market could change direction,
    so that I would face minimal losses and be able to secure my capital.
    By using Stop loss then the loss will be limited. There is a ratio technique using stop loss and take profit ie TP: SL is 2: 1. Take Profit Take 60 pip and Stoplos 30 pips, for example. If doing 10 x transactions and hit Stop loss as much as 6x then we still profit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dexgotastra For This Useful Post:

vallenodafx (2018-03-23)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein kabhi bhi asia nhi karta hon k mein forex market mein ye sochu k mein apni capital ko mein kisi aur level k liye save kar k rakhu ku k ye level best nhi hai market mein trade k liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 407 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)