+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 407 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    when the traders open the trading position for the long time and our trade went in loss after some time we get the good level for the trading than we must have the capital in which we could open the second position .
    It is not wise to open second position in same trade or same pair as this can also be aggressive trading . A trader needs to wait before he gets the result of his previous trade and it is important to save their capital for much more better price levels in the markets which might ensure profits for the trader .
    Last edited by mrinalini; 2017-07-28 at 12:35 PM. Reason: duplicate saving automatically

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danish555 View Post
    we must have strong capital for this trading business and when we open a trading position and the market go against the trade than we must have the money in our capital for the opening of new position in the same position too.
    ji apne thik kaha he hmme ekdum strong capital ke sath hi trade krni chhaie uske bger forex krna possible nhi hota forex me ashe profit ke sath aap ashi success make kr skte ho bhai je bat ekdum sahi he meje manta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders open the trading position for the long time and our trade went in loss after some time we get the good level for the trading than we must have the capital in which we could open the second position .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kurniawan1486 is an unknown quantity at this point kurniawan1486's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes ... I always keep or leave my capital for further trade calculations. If that is not the case, the chances of our capital will be exhausted if the trade that we do not run in accordance with our expectations. So I always leave the capital and hope that the capital can be used for further trade.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must have strong capital for this trading business and when we open a trading position and the market go against the trade than we must have the money in our capital for the opening of new position in the same position too.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely my dear, as I see it, I believe personally in my trading there is nothing like 'a more attractive level'.
    It would be dangerous for me if I had a 'more attractive level', because it would make me trade with double lotsize
    or with high risk trading. I do not want to get a margin call anymore, I need to keep my risk low,
    and never double my lotsize again

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein kabhi bhi aisa nhi karta hon k hum forex market mein mein apni capital ko mein kisi attractive level k liye save kar saku mein forex market mein jo trade lgta hon full trsut karta hon

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I became a new trader, I was not aware of money management and unconsciously
    recognized the market trends and the corresponding entry level, which I always faced.
    But after learning and gaining knowledge,
    I was almost conscious about entry level both short and long and gave stop loss to a certain level where the market could change direction,
    so that I would face minimal losses and be able to secure my capital.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai apna capital safe rakhna bahut hi jayda important hota hai, aur aisa tabhi possible ho sakta hai jab hum log money management ka use karenge bhai, agar capital safe hoga to bhai trades aage kar sakenge.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko apna capital market me safe rakhkar he kaam karna chahiye,esme trader jetna ache se money management karenga wo esme utna he sahi volume aur risk se market me kaam kar sakenga..

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to make sure which capital management is in business wherever we tend to put 5 very important to the actual account,
    after which we tend to earn money and many people believe to take a position on the greater curiosity in the Forex market and usually longer , Because the result will take some time to assess the real purpose, as well as because of a lot of money on the accessibility headers

11. The Following User Says Thank You to balla For This Useful Post:

colenak (2017-07-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 407 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)