+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 407 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capital big enough in any way is a good tactic that I have to say, but there is no such thing as perfect trading conditions. the market is looking at you will never know where it will move. everyone, being a pro or a newvie, takes risks in opening positions. Regardless of the best calculations, the pros also lose money because the market is affected by so many factors that are beyond the trader's limit. Misery and greed are part of forex trading. How you manage these two things depends on the trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab trader ko opening capital Khushi Rakhna chahiye Gira Patna capital kosis rakhne me Kamyab Ho Gaya toh aap Kisi bhi level pe Jahan Bhi Yaad Kochi position Mil Jaye wahan pe aa Forex trading se achi earning kar sakte ho aur apne capital ka use kar sakte ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-30), ayesh (2017-12-13), ayeshapak (2017-12-15), javedqasim (2017-12-15), jhoradpak (2017-12-03), jobless (2017-12-27), punjabpolice (2017-12-08), rafictn (2017-12-27), tradetiger (2017-12-30)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, brother, absolutely for me, I personally do not think that I save capital for an attractive level
    because I do not know when the time will come that is why I am not equal to capital. Despite having to do it.
    Professional traders wait for the perfect and perfect trend to get the right profit, but I can not do it.
    I just use my small strategy to get a small profit and that's enough for me.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, no one has unlimited wealth, but with a theory that relies on average recovery, a single unanswered trade can bankrupt the entire account. Also, the amount at risk of trading is far greater than the potential profit. Despite these shortcomings, there are several ways to improve martingale's strategy. In this article, we will discuss how you can increase your chances of succeeding in the face of these difficult risks and strategies.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am saving for this is some level that can be ascertained many people
    in the market when they trade there is always something we know as a traitor
    that makes us really interesting together the given market issues.
    we all know the absolutly important time is important

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I prefer to withdraw my profits first before
    finishing with my current capital, then I can save my profit to my bank account, it will be safer for me to avoid greed, because when I see I have a large amount of capital, I will always use large size to get more profit, that's why I have to stay calm and be patient

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,610 Times in 12,775 Posts
    han kabi kabi forex main ache trend atehain humain uneke liye apne captial ko lazmi tor pe save kar ke rakhna cahye jo ke bohat hi zauri ahi mere khayl se.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-27), Akhterp (2017-11-29), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-29), azharahmad (2017-11-28), balli (2017-11-29), batool (2017-11-28), danish555 (2017-11-30), incomejobs (2017-11-27), mian5575405 (2017-11-29), munibkhan (2017-11-28), sufiyan22 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-29)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I will finally be able to save my capital.
    Over and over I almost did not reduce the loss if I did not want to get the margin option for sure.
    but I have to build the first analysis, regardless of whether
    or not actually really good actually deserves many trends or even or else,
    after which I will end up being able to build a call to hold firm or even cut loss

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,023 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haruh View Post
    very! I make the capital savings to actually trade at the right time on the real occasion
    the actual market seems to be the most profitable.
    to develop sure that in some cases u choose the many attractive amounts or even a stronger chance
    u may need to regularly trade a lot and get profit.
    yes forex trading business give us good return profit with our capital and it is important for us we make our trading with good money management and we work in market regularly and we use attractive amount in account and we work with good experience and we work with safe trading methods then we make good earning easily with forex business

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-18), Akhterp (2017-11-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-19), balli (2017-11-30), batool (2017-11-19), billyboy00007 (2017-11-28), fxearner (2017-11-19), memi memi (2017-11-18), Nirzana (2017-11-19), sufiyan22 (2017-11-18), zahid2016 (2017-11-19)

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very! I make the capital savings to actually trade at the right time on the real occasion
    the actual market seems to be the most profitable.
    to develop sure that in some cases u choose the many attractive amounts or even a stronger chance
    u may need to regularly trade a lot and get profit.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 407 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)