+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 407 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great way to make money online. Some knowledge and expreince is needed for this work. Trade and there are better rates and we think we will wait. It's better to wait for the right entry level to enter the trade but that must be decided by the trader based on his analysis and study. trade outside and we can enter the market at that time. Preserving investment in the simplest way is a good tactic that I have to say, but in the hand is object refusal such as tightening conditions for trading. Advertise is paying a visit to aphorism. You won't know where it will move. One and all, being pro or new competition, taking the possibility of opening an attitude. Apart from the incomparable calculations, the pros further lost money because advertising was influenced by so many factors that crossed the limits of the merchant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member freemoo is on a distinguished road freemoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that you do not go out of a deal for another deal because it is possible that the former will win and the second is the loser and here you are exposed to many psychological problems in your trade

Always be a follower of the deal that you entered from the beginning, which is a reason for a lot of profit

Follow your own address in the rounding and not going out and entering in an unjustified way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, always in all positions, I retain some of the capital so that it is used to make other transactions to increase profits or to correct wrong mistakes and all of this after knowing the direction of the market, which I can evaluate the position of the agreement to achieve the greatest profit, I can get it or compensate for losses incurred! I usually save capital for a more attractive level and it's all about capital management in forex trading. most traders usually want to pull all their profits at once but it depends on the target of the forex trader in particular.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

freemoo (2018-09-18)

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't save money in my account, but I think it's a good idea for us to have more good money to trade right on the market. sometimes there are more opportunities in the market to do the right trade but at that time we don't have money so we have to have some money in our account to get that opportunity. To be able to last long in this business I have to be able to save capital to trade, by making good management and taking a little risk, so that we will be able to make trading to a more attractive level if we really need to increase the lot size, and this is usually done by martingale system.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tresemey For This Useful Post:

freemoo (2018-09-18)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,227 Times in 12,130 Posts
    kisi bhi salahiyat mein capital ki nigrani mein aik mohazab challenge hai jis mein mujhe riyasat hona chahiye, taham tabadlay ke misali halaat ke tor par aisi cheez nahi hai. market daikhta hai ke aap kabhi nahi jaanen ge ke yeh kahan chalay ga. sab log, aik sitara ya nokari rahen, aik position kholnay mein toot gaya. is ke behtareen award ke bawajood ayos is bunyaad par naqad kho deta hai ke market is tarh ki mutadid ki taraf se asr andaaz hota hai jo traders ki hudood se pehlay
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

freemoo (2018-09-18), JahanZaib (2018-09-14), Keyboard (2018-09-14), Mustansir (2018-09-14), sufiyan22 (2018-09-14)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,534 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    es business main bahut se experienced traders trading kar rahey hain aur jab woh profit earn karte hain to woh apne withdraw nhe leyte hain aur apne capital main lock kar deytey hain aur woh risky trading strategy bna leyte hain jis se woh jayada earn kar sakte hain woh poor capital se trading nhe karte hain , strong capital se profit bhe jayada hota hey aur capital wash hone ka dar bhe nhe hota hey .

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-09-14), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-14), Keyboard (2018-09-14), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-09-15)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear me ziada tar short time trading hi karti hun or us me b market ko achi tarhan analysis kar k entry leti hun.Or dear agr attractive levels b mil jaen to un ka analysis kar k new trades lgai ja saki hain mgr ye confirm kar lena chaey k ye fake sikgals,levels to nai bn rahy hain.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-09-19), JahanZaib (2018-09-14), sarfraz786 (2018-09-19), yulbang111 (2018-09-18)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me apna capital safe karke he kaam karna hoga,esme trader jetna ache se capital management market me karenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko market me mehnat karna chahiye fir uske baad he wo esme ache se kaam kar sakenga.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-09-14)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    monitoring the capital in any capacity is a decent ploy I should state, however there is no such thing as the ideal conditions to exchange. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everybody, be a star or a newbie, goes for broke in opening a position. in spite of his best figuring the aces likewise lose cash on the grounds that the market is impact by such a large number of variables which are past a merchants limits
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-13), billyboy00007 (2018-09-13), JahanZaib (2018-09-13), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-14), Keyboard (2018-09-13), Sadtrader (2018-09-13), sakigbest (2018-09-13), Sunriser1 (2018-09-13), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-09-13)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    bahut hi acha question hai dear aap ka meri agar pehly sy koi trade lagi hui hogi aur main mazeed kisi trade ko execute karna chahunga tu us sy pehly main apni pehly wali trade py trailing stop use karunga takeh risk ziada na ho jay
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-13), billyboy00007 (2018-09-13), JahanZaib (2018-09-13), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-14), Keyboard (2018-09-13), Sadtrader (2018-09-13), sakigbest (2018-09-13), sufiyan22 (2018-09-13), Sunriser1 (2018-09-13), Trump (2018-09-15), Unregistered (1), zahid2016 (2018-09-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 407 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)