+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 407 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I save capital for more attractive trading needs. I plan to spend $ 1000 - $ 2000 on trading. But now I do not dare to use the money to trade, because I am still not sure of my ability to trade. Many things I need to learn. If I am ready with a good trading concept, it will be a money capital that will bring me to success in forex. It's impossible, preservation of capital is a good sport, I would say, but this trade is suitable for conditions in things like that. Never know where you will be able to see it on a moving market. Each, or risk opening a position, to become a professional beginner. From the best calculation, apart from the fact, professionals because money to lose a dealer exceeds the limit is so much influence price factor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, it is important to maintain capital for trading or better market conditions. because after all, it's a dynamic market. not every time the market will show good conditions for our trade. so indeed we must be very smart to analyze market conditions, when and how to trade the right time, so we will get good results in trading. In any market conditions, I always use money or save my money well, because I realize that no matter how good the market conditions are, there is a possibility that I will make mistakes and be a loss, so I always use good money management in trading. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear jo b forex market me risk and losses ko control krna sikh gya wo successful trader jaror ban jata hai.Q k dear ye hi aik Key Secret hai k ap kis tarhn apne loss ko limit me rakh k apne profits k chances ko barhaty hain or kis tarhan apne business career ko improve bnaty hain.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear abhi tak to mujhe reasonable profit nai hoa jo k me save kr sakun.Lekin mery khyal se hmen forex me successful hony k liye apne profits ko save b karna chye taky loss ki surat me hm apne profits se balance ko pora rakh saken..

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a wise decision. because the more we get significant investment, it will make us more relaxed in doing business. So if we can save and use prizes as gifts, it has a lot, I'm sure it will create us the opportunity to earn higher income. It is important to be an individual in collecting gifts, do not rush to business just because they want quick benefits. This is very realistic for businesses with a little more just so that our reduction continues to be in our management and we have more investment to start transactions at a more interesting stage because when we start a lot of transactions at a sufficient time in the stage that attracts attention. we don't have enough investment to start the role.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must manage our risk and money. in an interesting level we must be more careful and not use many things when we have to make new orders. we must know when we have to cut losses manually if we have set our risk. It is most important to limit profits and losses in each transaction because those present are veto individuals who may trade well without light money management. Don't be greedy by making endless targets to achieve and not be realistic in supporting our current capabilities.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Large capital allows us to get big profits even with minimal capital but I think it still needs to prove time, it will continue to survive with the system as it is and will continue to be an ever increasing capital. In trading, I am not waiting for conditions that allow me to use more, because I think, however, market conditions, there is always the possibility that we are wrong in predicting its movements, so that it becomes a loss. So my principle is in trading, in any market, I will always use good money management, so I don't overuse my capital.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to trade is to rely on control, we can maintain investment, if we control well, investment savings also depend on the techniques we use to get a more attractive future, every investor owns and operates their own way to maintain investment . And can produce greater profits. A demo account is a very important trade with a demo account is the steps to prepare the knowledge we trade with a live account if trading with a demo account without the trade follow rule says that there is no meaning.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there were times when I closed my order, I thought about this. From my chart, I was able to see other people's points for savings but at that time I could not control myself and plunge myself into the market earlier than my calculations for entries! Saving money is mandatory, we have to routinely do this every month, we can at least manage our money well, so the margin call will be the hardest to close for us, wouldn't it be terrible if we were chased by a margin nickname just because it didn't too safe.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very easy and profitable. You can open trades 20 times, we shouldn't use that much if the market isn't under a storm - so it will be a pretty safe game. We must maintain capital management in companies where we cannot enter more than 3 5 for accounts and so we will have money and abundance in accounts to invest in the most attractive rates in the currency market. Well it does happen when we enter the trade and there is a better level and we think we will wait. It's better to wait for the right entry level to enter the trade. Of course there are better levels and we think we will wait. I also see that it is better to wait for the right entry level to enter the trade but that must be decided by the trader based on his analysis and study!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 407 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)