+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 407 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    savings also need to invest in forex Glued to Never Too Technical, Beware Also News Release For those of you who are technicalists, you should not rely on technical analysis and indicators. However, it's good to stay alert to the current news release. if you do not like market conditions that sometimes "deviate from technical", at least to know when our news releases can keep positions open, and manage trading well, I think it is very important in forex trading. because the management will determine how we are in this forex trading. the more we manage this trade properly, I believe this will allow us to minimize the risk of loss in forex trading. so it will enable us to survive and thrive in this forex trading. Therefore I think management is a very important part in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I tell my way to offer stop-loss and take advantage of focus to the stage, so I'm really telling me to do it. Because there is already enough research done before going into business. after the deal I will not really change again. and I always keep 700-1000 pips of backup while placing long orders. so in the mean time I get an interesting level to enter then generally I do scalping. it helps me increase my equity level. At the same time because I have sufficient reserves, so as not to cause damage to my old order. I think if a trader can use the right money management then he will be able to grave every chance. so the beginners become stiff against your MM.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A great preserve in any way is a corking tactic I have to say, but there is no such abstraction as a perfect condition for the job. the market is looking at seeing your faculty never knowing where it gives move. everyone, being a pro or a newvie, takes the initiative of starting a function. Regardless of the pro champion's calculations it is also retro **** e money because its activity is touched by more factors that transcend the boundaries of traders and We count to hold an unassailable inner chapiter in which we can not maintain a solon of 3 for notes and so our modules have money and lots in invoices to vest at the most winning level in mart now and often are on overnight running as it needs point of abstraction to reach the goal as cured as curiosity in the subject of disposable money (Slip)

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a smart trader, does not look good to wait a long time for a more attractive level. because its level may fall suddenly and you may get big losses. but if the capital is not great you can wait for a more interesting rate. it can positively change your capital if you are lucky enough. with big capital, better make small but sustainable profits than long waits for more attractive levels. and if they lose they do not put a stop loss hoping that they can still recover it. How sad. This is how to lose a lot of money in forex trading. Since we can not avoid losses, so we must already have market risk in mind, and we must be mentally prepared to bear losses in trade. We must have a fixed in mind, which we are always ready to lose in trade, because this is also part of the best money management

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to use capital wisely will be more convenient, but if you have to earn money faster then you have to use high risk, but you must have good skills in forex trading, because if you have no experience and ability of trading psychology can not be controlled , and this will result in huge losses. and I have a good strategy to trade in this market, I just open a position when I get a good signal that I think I can make a profit, in addition I always use stop loss and take profit for my position I want to protect my account before thinking of making a profit here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's always better to save capital to a more attractive level. this happens when we enter the trade and there are better levels and we think we will wait. It is better to wait for the right entry level to enter the trade but must be decided by the merchant based on his analysis. and study. I have tried this several times and it really works for me. and in my beginner's life, I see more of your capital more you can be safe. so I always support it by saving your capital for a very important situation. Low capital can be risky because the Forex market is very fast and any big rise or fall of your low cap can be problematic.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every trader trying to save his capital from loss and gain profit and settle his life and also his family,for this purpose he is trying to get a great experince and knowledge about trading,and he is also improving his trading skills.

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,676 Times in 1,359 Posts
    yes my dear sir We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available,, (Margin),,,,,,

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,483 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji mery bhai mai save krta hun apny capital ko ik achy aur best trading level k leye aur us waqt mai full volume k sath trade enter krta hun market mai
    Q k mery bhai mjhy confirmed hta hai k market ab mery favor mai ajani hai tho is waja sy sy mai fearless ho k full lot sy trading krta hun aur earning bhi krta hun......

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-17), Unregistered (2)

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Private equity capital and venture capital can be very often confusing because they look very similar. Venture capital is actually a form of financing that generally comes from private sources. This financing can be used as capital for growth or to utilize buyouts etc. and no, I am not of the view that I have to wait for time to come and then at that time I go for a trade instead I would rather trade all the time if you keep trading all the time then you will finally get the time to have a good chance in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 407 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)