+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 407 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko ess business me capital ko bachakar he kaam karna hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko capital management karna hoga because uske baad he esme trader right time me market me sahi entry le sakenga,esme trader klo sabb khud se pehle market me samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time it becomes very difficult to save my capital due to the emotional factor and i lose the balance but i am now trying to improve the performance by avoiding the mistakes that i have made in the past so that i will withdraw some capital and save it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a good idea to save more capital at the next exciting trading level. But, there are some times where I hope this will be a market time that may be interesting, but my expectations are wrong. And there are times when the market is going crazy beyond my expectations, so for me it's a bit difficult to implement and of course at this time I want to increase capital because my stock trading later for that I want to collect a lot of capital for that I hope I join the forum this I can get capital to beg me to keep supporting it

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,323 Times in 20,098 Posts
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,152 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Ji haan bilkul mein kuch capital ko side par save kar ke rakh Leta Hoon Kyun Ke bahut sari opportunities Hame Forex se milti hai aur woh capital jo main nay save kiya Hota Hai baad mein Mere bahut jyada kaam Aata Hai. Main kafi earning kar Leta Hoon capital ko save karne ke baad.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-07-06)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han i think k ye better hai k hum apna capital achi opportunity k liye safe rakhein aur theek time pey us ka use karein takey acha profit earn kar sakein. Forex mai capital aur trading experience major role play karta hai earning mai aur agar is ka use theek sey kia jaye to kafi acha huge profit mil sakta hai.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,484 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes mai save krta hun apny capital ko ik aisy time k leye jis din mai bht zyada sure hota hun k market ab fully mery
    Favour mai ayigi tho aisy waqt k leye mai apna capital bacha k rkta hota hun aur rkna bhi chahye ik aisy waqt k leye capital jub ap bht zyada sure hty hain market k bary mai.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-07), MARandhawa (2018-07-07), Mr Law (2018-07-22), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-07-08)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to waise har month apna capital safe rakhta hoon aur yaha par sahi trading ke liye wait karta hoon jo bhi entry point badiya milta hai to us par order leta hoon tab mera capital kafi kaam deta hai 100% entry point par main thoda jayda risk lekar trading karna pasand karta hu

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-05)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not mean with you the exciting word level, maybe a good time? if so then there is no problem if you when opening your old position but you enter once again because it looks as if both expect it to be your double income and could be because we are always chasing the cost of living a month why we insist on profit, but bad for ability we control the emotions and exactly what to say to meet the needs of brour through monthly we can know forex first

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-05)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maintaining capital in any way is a good way I would say, but there is no such thing as a perfect condition for trading. The market is seeing you will never know where that will move. one, as a pro or a new one, takes risks in open positions. Although counting the best pros are also money losers because the market is considered by so many factors that are beyond the pallor of which business man and I do. I always keep some capital to get additional benefits. I often wait until the price goes up to make a sale or the price drops very low to make a purchase. Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I have not succeeded.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 407 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)