+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 407 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I opened my first position, I never opened it using all available margins. I opened a small position first. and when there is another good signal I open my second position. Then I tried to limit the number of active trades to two because I was more comfortable with that. I save capital for the next entry. This gives me the opportunity to hedge too and if the strong trend is also all of me to make money with short-term trends and saving is a must. After all, there is no guarantee that we have a sunny day all the time. What if it rains? Even when you save your capital for a better offer, you still have to save a few others if something happens.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All new traders must use the learning paradigm to treat their activities here in forex trading. We must get more knowledge to get better income in our future. Income is the ultimate goal, but never consider it a short-term goal because we will lose many valuable lessons from our career journey. But, it will depend on each trader what learning styles they use. Some traders want to learn directly and others want to be forced to learn from mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

fogler (2019-05-30)

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nowadays being a reasonable trader without a doubt won't look smart because it's really watching for a long time for an additional level of attraction. as a result of that level it may fall suddenly and you will get a big loss. But if the capital isn't too large you will be able to see additional attractive levels. it will change your capital positively if you are lucky enough. by using large capital higher to really build small but sustainable profits as an alternative to actually waiting a long time for additional levels of attractiveness.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One manager manages the system for the capital and always wants to know how to grow it. I always grow my capital by pulling half of my winnigs and leaving the rest as an addition this month just to increase capital. and Do you intend not to get involved in a lot of transaction and capital preservation and provide excellent opportunities and put weights on this occasion if that's what you mean, this thinking is also good but you shouldn't risk a high percentage of the capital market nothing contents

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for some conditions, we have to arrange lots wisely and then for this case we still make an open position and then benefit from it, but what is important here is we have to know what we will do then we can ensure that we do the right thing and of course, we must always take care of our capital for every transaction we make. which if it is able to hold up to 200 minus floating pips, because the market cannot be analyzed with certainty, we cannot be predicted and we can only follow the direction of price movements and are still often mistaken. so we have to play it safe if you want to continue to be in this business.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to really learn everything that can be done must be repeated then we will understand and master the material .. especially in studying forex we are required to really often repeat the lesson to really feel it ... even though mc can experience repetition but after all definitely there is a valuable lesson ... maybe we should use a demo account earlier to really keep us from the real account of repeated MCs. and it is necessary to limit profits and losses explicitly in each transaction because no one can trade properly without reasonable money management. don't be greedy by creating targets that are certainly difficult to achieve and unrealistic for our current special abilities.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This while I will do is maintain the capital that I have and add it by writing forums. I try to use the capital that I have very well so that in the future when I have enough capital, I will trade it better. and May improve, manage our resources very well together to invest very little in everything, even though everything is very good, our business will enable us to enter stores that are more attractive and improve the perspective of acquisitions along with probability.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in your trade if you do not have safe capital then you will not get more if you have enough capital in your account then you will get more and more, if you start a smaller amount then that is not the right way. You have to be willing and you understand this is the case if you want to get more and more than that you are trading enough capital then you get good profits and good trade. then you will be happy.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always find it because he is very comfortable to trade with only a small amount so that our losses are still under our control and we have more capital to open trading at a more attractive level because when we open a large lot trade at an attractive level, we don't have enough capital to open a position. Let's get devlopper only after time. and the perfect conditions for trading, the market is seeing seeing you will never know where it will move, everyone becomes a pro or newvie, takes risks in opening positions. In addition to the first calculation, pros also lose money because the market is influenced by many factors that are outside the traders' limits

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 407 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)