+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 406 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Hybrid View

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-29), Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Facebook (2018-12-29), ForFoReX1 (2011-11-29), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18), HP2018 (2018-12-29), Khan786786 (2013-07-07), mahera (2016-09-20), Mehvish Hayat (2018-12-29), Mustansir (2018-09-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), sherylwajid (2018-05-25), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-29)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-13)

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes bro i agree with you and i think that here the capital is the main thing for trading because if you loss our capital then you never play the more trades and then you again work on the forex forum and then you make the bonus this bonus make your capital and the n you play the next trade

Member rahuloms is an unknown quantity at this point rahuloms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.

These days, a rapidly growing number of foreign exchange traders are employing trading platforms provided with the trading account of their brokers of forex.

Banned mehediksm is an unknown quantity at this point mehediksm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instead, if you prefer analyzing trading charts by using technical indicators, then you favor technical analysis as your main approach for assessing the current Forex market conditions.

Junior Member Arudam fx is an unknown quantity at this point Arudam fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehediksm View Post
    Instead, if you prefer analyzing trading charts by using technical indicators, then you favor technical analysis as your main approach for assessing the current Forex market conditions.
    we select only the techniques and simple way, the important thing we can understand and fit our trading style, do not let us use complex techniques and we do not understand it, it could make a loss.

Senior Member kasetadyara is an unknown quantity at this point kasetadyara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every traders should be control emotion while trading. emotion is our main enemy in forex market. most of the traders become emotional cause emotion is the part of human being. we should control our emotion in forex trading becuase if we don't control our emotion in forex trading so we cannot do trade better and i think most of the trader loss by thier emotion in forex trading

sam234
    Yes, i agree with you because when you are patient enough to wait for the right entry level, your patience will be rewarded and you will start making profits. That is why it is good to exercise patient.

Senior Member nayab2346 is an unknown quantity at this point nayab2346's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital in way is good I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15 % instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses,

Banned janubi is an unknown quantity at this point janubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we do the posting then we make the capital with do the many of posting on the forum then we make the capital so we never want to lose this so i think we use the capital for profit not for loss so i save the capital for more attractive level and then i make the better profit form here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 406 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)