+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 407 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    yes ofcourse we can, if the trend goes the direction then there should be the point to open a trade on that reasonable level that gain the more profit
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (2012-01-06)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah using only 5% of your balance on a single trade is good strategy and so you can open the trades 20 times, we should not use that much if markets are not under a storm - so it would be a quite safe game.
    If you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), QamarXulqi (2018-06-08)

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right by managing our capital in a proper manner and investing little amount even if we are most positive on our trade will give us chance to enter more attractive trades and so increasing earning potential and chances.
    It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels after we have performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alvabra2010 View Post
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.
    Yeah using only 5% of your balance on a single trade is good strategy and so you can open the trades 20 times, we should not use that much if markets are not under a storm - so it would be a quite safe game.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alvabra2010 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    Yes it is right some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement. however I always feel free to trade in Eur/chf because it is safe buying near to 1.2000 as per my opinion

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFoReX1 View Post
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)
    You are right by managing our capital in a proper manner and investing little amount even if we are most positive on our trade will give us chance to enter more attractive trades and so increasing earning potential and chances.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18)

Junior Member ForFoReX1 is on a distinguished road ForFoReX1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ForFoReX1 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conserving the capital in any way is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best calculations the pros also lose money because the market is influence by so many factors which are beyond a traders limits
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), ForFoReX1 (2011-11-29), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to realfun07 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-23), Golobutt (2019-10-09), hammad101 (2020-05-18), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 406 of 407 FirstFirst ... 306 356 396 404 405 406 407 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)