+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 407 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support spending a small portion of the capital available on trading at the current level, and the rest is used for other opportunities, maybe we get better opportunities after some time to profit and better manage your account well and save capital because there are several times when there is a much better level after we trade and we can enter the market at that time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not very ... I am willing to trade using a strategy ... if my strategy tells me to really give stop-loss and take profit targets to a certain level then I do it right telling me to try and do ... as a result of there is enough analysis done before going into the trade ... so when trading that I really don't want to modify it again ... this is often because I will analyze the performance I really use this ... even when I miss a few pips I am very not care that is abundant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you need to make trading at many attractive levels even though the trade is running, we have used fewer tons in an effort to put up a lot of trade to save a lot of capital. therefore we will increase profits simultaneously and a lot of capital is managed well. and some of your capital really needs to be in reserve which is certainly the best for your personal trade and when you have the possibility to trade then you can certainly use your reserve capital to make a profit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jii han humain apnay pasy samjhal ker rakhana chaya kun ka jab hum apna caital ko invest kerty hain toh humain is se bohat ee zadat fear hota hai ka humain kahain is main se loss e na ho jai is leya humain is cheez ka khas khayal rakhna chaya

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brothers
    g yes I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the very most profitable . I genrally trade with 5 % of my overll account capital and whin I see that the market profitable to v tread I invest 10% yo 15% I udrf the investment wholw capital

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, not always! sometimes I don't think of better opportunities and more attractive levels and I spend my money on small profits. I am not worried about the future, I live in the present and make it happy. savings has never helped me! and I try hard to save capital but at most in my time I overtrade because it is emphatic that I cannot save my capital at a smart time but I try to keep my capital strong for such moments to ensure that I will get smart benefits from the trade.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I did save capital to really enter at this key level and I believe every trader must save the amount of his capital and also the trader every time he gets a transparent picture in your market once they enter the trade therefore you have to keep a certain amount of trading right really re-enter. and I will be able to save my capital, as a result of when my trade may be worst and that I must prepare my capital to deal with that situation. it's the advantage of using smart money management in trading

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to firmly learn everything that might want to be repeated then we can understand and master the material .. especially in studying forex even we are required to repeat the lesson firmly as usual they can strongly interpret it ... even though it may experience repeatedly then from there, after all must have a valuable lesson ... we can also use a demo account first to make us keep coming from the real mc account repeatedly mentioned ..

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view greed is not good ... if I am waiting for a bigger opportunity to get maximum profit in one step than I am completely wrong in my idea ... I think investing less capital means fewer rosks and getting the right profit through that is a good strategy ... remember the adage "slow and steady always wins the race: ... I believe in that strategy. so I will go to invest a little bit of kapitan and get maximum profit through it. there is no ligic in saving capital for the future interesting offer ... maybe that opportunity will come in your life then what will you do.

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhy bhi forex trading ka shoq hy main abhi new hooon learn kr raha hon kiun keh forex mostly good business log kaafi hd tak earn kr rahy hain main bhi chaahta hoon kuch na kuch seekh jaaaon ees liy forex ko join kia hy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 407 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)