+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 464 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Member bokadia6 is an unknown quantity at this point bokadia6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar daykha jaey to asal may to trading kernay say hi sahi samaj aati hay, chahay hum jitni bhi theory perh lain or jitna bhi demo may trading ker lain, asal pata to real account may trade kernay say hi pata chalta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shan is an unknown quantity at this point shan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practicality ensures clarity and vision. to better know the forex trade one must be aspirer to involve in trade in order to understand its complex nature this is a good way to learn trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we can teach from the expert trader it is the best way to learning about this market and every trade have to read also some books and article, i think this forum is also a big platform to learn about the Forex market.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amelina View Post
    I'm still looking for a trading style that suits me. I learned early on in forex, I try to trade with scalping strategy, but it turns out that strategy makes me tired of having to constantly observe the chart for hours. Now I try daily trading strategy
    real scalping strategy is also good as long as we know the hours to do trade. but it must do so in front of a computer monitor continuously. Indeed most appropriate if using a trading system daily. It is very helpful that emotions have kta

Senior Member surip is an unknown quantity at this point surip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amelina View Post
    I'm still looking for a trading style that suits me. I learned early on in forex, I try to trade with scalping strategy, but it turns out that strategy makes me tired of having to constantly observe the chart for hours. Now I try daily trading strategy
    correct sir, is if we have not mastered very well about this scalping method we will certainly be confused with the signal that appears and of course when we are still new or novice will be confused by the many signals that arise and must learn to be patient with us would be able to master the method this

Junior Member razib007 is an unknown quantity at this point razib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I went to tread but trading with very small amounts do not really make it a worthwhill experience that how he get profit and face the toss.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we trade in the forex market using a trading platform, we are gaining experience. The experience that we gain helps to give us a better understanding that the next time we do not make the same mistake. The best way to learn anything is to do it and forex is no exception.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    www.********.com is the best site to learn forex trading. You can learn more also watching video related forex trading strategies,indicator,basic analysis and fundamental analysis.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The more we do trading with a real account is worth more experience we get and this is invaluable for traders who use it effectively to learn and refine the strategy followed, conducted analysis etc. Therefore only trade can help us more than just read books and articles.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    merey khyaal main sab sey behtar tareeka jo hai learning k liye wo yeh hai k aap khud trade karen jab aap khud trade karen gey tu is sey aap merey khyaal main zyada sekhain gey bijaey is k k aap demo main sekhney ki kosish karen us main bi aap ko sekhney ko kafi miley ga par jo yahan sekh saktey hai wo us main nahin actual account actual hi hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 430 of 464 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 428 429 430 431 432 440 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)