+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 464 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    But how do you start forex trading without having much money to invest in the first place? I want to trade, but trading with very small amounts don't really make it a worthwhile experience.
    i think for learning a small amount of capital is good to get experience about trading in real,and feel the loss or profit,but the purpose is not to get much money from it,its more to test our strategy and check our capital progress daily,weekly and monthly,if the progress is good and save,then we are ready for real trading with a larger capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member pitchokedd is an unknown quantity at this point pitchokedd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of vue :i like this thread title and also 100% agree with it. Hands on learning is the best way to learn,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lorelaine View Post
    I have read in 1 article that, "The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex." That is so interesting like putting the hypothetical theory into practical exercise, as they say wisdom is the best way to learn, so this applies to Forex.

www.worldbrokerawards.com

how the content of the article dude?? for now the designated domain has expired and can not be opened again .. I was new in the field of forex trading and I am eager to learn about forex trading. where I can learn it easily?? or do I also have to attend some seminars that often I see ads in the paper seminar ..
    is there any master here who would teach me some techniques to trade easily and safely .. I have read all the articles strategies deal but it was not enough to make me profit by consistently .. please someone help me

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders will do the tradings in forex then its mean that the traders are getting more good knowledge about the market and this is the way of getting more good money in forex with the good money management

Banned m.h.mithun is an unknown quantity at this point m.h.mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    1. Trading Capital

Forex traders do not need to have a lot of capital to trade due to being able to trade on margin. The average forex broker requires at least $300 to open an account and start trading. A good rule of thumb is to have at least $1000 to open a mini account, preferably $2000. This number might sound a little high for beginners, but this will allow you to trade with a bit of a buffer in case of losses. 2. Open a Demo Account

A forex trading demo account is an a trading account with monopoly money in it that is connected to the live market. Trades can be placed in real time and represent what would be true losses and gains if the money were real. Before you put 1 penny on the line with trading, you'll need some practice. A demo account will give you the ability to practice trading without the pressure.
    3. Forex Training or Practice

Aside from practicing, you may want to seek some trading advice from a forex trainer or forex books. As a trader you will need to develop your own style and trading ideas, but in the beginning, it can be helpful to have some professional direction and recommendations. Forex is very daunting in the early days and some guidance can really help.
    4. Become Profitable

Before you actually commit to live trading and money on the line, you should be able to profitably trade on your demo account or with paper trading. Your track record should be more than a few weeks, at least 3 months, preferably 6 months. It will be difficult to refrain from trading after you make those first few profitable trades, but experience really counts in forex trading. It's something that you cannot work around, you have to get it the old fashioned way, hard work.
    5. Go Live

After practicing for several months, doing a little training, and getting some forex education and becoming consistently profitable, it's time to start making live trades. You may find that it's a little different to have actual money on the line, but if you stick to the same practices you used to be profitable while trading the demo account, you will be successful.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning is better before trading in Forex. Before learning you can not know about important parameters and trading terms. Learning help in making strategies and analysis which is very good for trading in Forex. To make Forex less risky one must have enough knowledge and experience.

Junior Member pintu01 is on a distinguished road pintu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read in 1 article that, "The best way to learn to trade Forex is to trade Forex." That is so interesting like putting the hypothetical theory into practical exercise,Experience and Pratice are best teacher, and so i give highest importance to it...

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    I agree it is very important demo account for our learning. because the demo account that will make us more mengenan forex trading conditions very well. so the longer we learn in the demo account, it would make us better understand the forex trading properly. and when we have to understand the forex trading, it will make us more easy to profit in trading on real account.
    so we need to learning at the demo first, i have also learning on the demo account too at the beginning, but now i have also got a lot of the knowledge so i think that maybe i need to enter to the real now because the real is to earn the money

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lorelaine View Post
    The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.
    I have read in 1 article that, "The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex." That is so interesting like putting the hypothetical theory into practical exercise, as they say wisdom is the best way to learn, so this applies to Forex.

www.worldbrokerawards.com
    i am new in this field and i am on learning process. i saw many peoples doing forex trading and earn profit from trading. i am doing trading last four months and i am very satisfied from trading because this gives me opportunity to earn good profit.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by preeti View Post
    I think it is important to learn by demo . but it is also good to have a person who will guide you on the basic of using the trading account . Cause it is some times confusing to learn how to start a trade . but if you get the very basic , then you can do other things by yourself .....
    I agree it is very important demo account for our learning. because the demo account that will make us more mengenan forex trading conditions very well. so the longer we learn in the demo account, it would make us better understand the forex trading properly. and when we have to understand the forex trading, it will make us more easy to profit in trading on real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 464 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)