व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 433 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 526 Posts
    me is bat se sehmat nahi hon..mere khaya lse forex ko samjhne ka sabse acha tarika hai ki forex ke demo account me practise karna aur sath hi sath kisi senior trader ke contact me rehna..sirf forex trading karne se aap forex ko nahi smajh sakte..kayi websites ko padna padta hai aur stah hi sath kisi se consult bhi karna padta hai

2. Huracan
    Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    37.50 USD
    Thanks
    No doubt the best way to learn to do any thing is to do that thing by your hands. We can learn until we do something by ourselves. Forex trading is a practical job and we can't become good traders until we do the trading ourselves so for learning forex trading we have to do a lot of practice for trading in demo.

Banned cumil will become famous soon enough cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    282.51 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maliknas View Post
    No doubt the best way to learn to do any thing is to do that thing by your hands. We can learn until we do something by ourselves. Forex trading is a practical job and we can't become good traders until we do the trading ourselves so for learning forex trading we have to do a lot of practice for trading in demo.
    In my opinion. to exercise improves the quality of trading, better practice on a demo account first, assume it own capital, or if you want to do in a live account is not a problem but using a small quantity or use the cents account .

to improve the quality of our trading takes much to learn and of better during the learning process write the mistake that occur on our analysis. and the extent of your discipline and your consistency in the process of learning

Senior Member anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh has much to be proud of anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 526 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    In my opinion. to exercise improves the quality of trading, better practice on a demo account first, assume it own capital, or if you want to do in a live account is not a problem but using a small quantity or use the cents account .

to improve the quality of our trading takes much to learn and of better during the learning process write the mistake that occur on our analysis. and the extent of your discipline and your consistency in the process of learning
    me aapki baat se aur views se ekdum sehmat hon
    jitni achi tarah se demo account se smajha ja sakta hai utni achi tarah se aap kabhi bhi anhi samjh sakte..iske liey bas a[ko demo account ko seiuslt lena padega aur demo account me bhi utna hi paisa rakh ke tarding karna padega jitna aap apne real account me rakhan chahate hai..aisak arne se aapk oexact idea lagega ki ap kitne bade lots me tarde kar sakte hai aur kitne tarde ke stah akr sakte hai

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    141.80 USD
    Thanks
    Yes , it is true that every one wants to trade in the forex trading but before you start, first to study about forex trading sufficient knowledge about forex trading, trems which is used in trading, you must aware about all these things before you run in the field of forex trading.

Senior Member dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi has a spectacular aura about dmambi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,044.85 USD
    Thanks
    Both theoretical learning and practical learning are important here. Reading Forex related articles on the internet and attending the online or offline training courses help us to get good knowledge of the Forex market. but Trading experience is very essential to become a good trader and make money.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260.67 USD
    Thanks
    I think the best way to learn to forex trading, first of all you get demo trading account to build you trading experience and trading skills. Learn about trading platform. Learn different articles and forex books. If you learn forex trading from very basics visit www.********.com.

Senior Member asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601 has a spectacular aura about asingh601's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,937.09 USD
    Thanks
    forex ko sikne ke liye aap pehle to ******** ki site pe jakar forex learn kar sakte hai aur sath me aapko insta forex ki software pe demo account milta hai jitna loss profit kamana hai usme kar sakte hain ye sahi tarika hai forex ko sikhne ka.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    I think the best way to learn to forex trading, first of all you get demo trading account to build you trading experience and trading skills. Learn about trading platform. Learn different articles and forex books. If you learn forex trading from very basics visit www.********.com.
    There is no best way for learning forex except we are trading directly in forex because if we only learned technically so it can't
    be proved the effectiveness and it will be hard to implement certain strategy if we don't trade directly by ourselves.

11. Options
    Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.30 USD
    Thanks
    we must make trading session because if just theory or just demo account just make us learn half about forex and its a must to start real trading and you should start with a cent account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 433 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast