+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 464 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4634

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai is market mein khud se hi learn karna hota hai bhai, hum logo ko khud se time spend karna chahiye bhai, aur khud se hi article read karke learning karna hota hai bhai, learning achi hai to bhai hum log kama sakte hai.
    hanji forex trader ess business me khud se market me learn karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme learn par he focus karna hoga,trader esme sabb samjhenga to he uske liye market me acha rahenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji forex ke business me ache se learn karne ka taruka hota hai,trader esme khud market me kaam karein,mehnat karein,trader jetna jada market me khus analysis karenga wo esme khud acha kar sakenga,trader ko sabb samajhna chahiye..
    Haan bhai is market mein khud se hi learn karna hota hai bhai, hum logo ko khud se time spend karna chahiye bhai, aur khud se hi article read karke learning karna hota hai bhai, learning achi hai to bhai hum log kama sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex ke business me ache se learn karne ka taruka hota hai,trader esme khud market me kaam karein,mehnat karein,trader jetna jada market me khus analysis karenga wo esme khud acha kar sakenga,trader ko sabb samajhna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sabhi way ashe hote hein forex me hmm apni isha ke anusar kese bhi isme trade krke success ho skoge aap agar chahe to menual trade krke asha profit make kr skte hein bhai menual trade jiada ashi hoti he ji forex me isme koi shak nhi

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to learning the Forex trading business is gathering more and more experiences on the trade,so at the first time you must be doing practices on the demo trading account for the long time then you will be an expert Forex trader and then you will be able to doing consistency profit on the trade and be successful on the business.

Member sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0 has a spectacular aura about sadibassam0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view the answer for the question " The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex" can be that, for a beginner sufficient time is to be consumed by watching the senior forex trader, that how he get profit and face the loss. tnx

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jab hum log apni learning complete kr lety hain tu uss k bad bhai sab sa best ye he hota ha k hum log demo pr trade krin waha sa hum ko buht kuch skehny ko milta ha or iss ma sehna bhi chaye experince bhi hasil krna chyae.

Member garmink is an unknown quantity at this point garmink's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we trade everyday, then we will learn so many things. If we do not understand with our trading, of course we will gain knowledge from other sources , and learn from other people also. It makes our knowledge will be increased when we trade in forex. When we trade we will learn so many things

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you a lot in this partial , if you want to be a good trader you should sink to the battlefield and fight in the correct place to learn correctly , you should know that the practice is very important because it's the only thing which can gives you the experience in this market.

Junior Member TechnoFunda is an unknown quantity at this point TechnoFunda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, that is the best way to gain knowledge . Absinthe best platform from where you can trade and gain the practical knowledge is the demo account, here you don't have to take any risk and you can also earn huge amount of knowledge which will later hello you to earn profits when you will trade in real account, a trader should always bear in mind to invest time first while learning than on earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 464 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)