+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 464 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This method must learn from your own mistakes. But, there are several ways to learn without losing or losing a lot. Just learn Forex trading and try it in a demo for 1 or 2 years. You also consider demos as real accounts. Maybe the theory can apply direct investment, so avoid it. And you are right. the best way to learn Forex is to trade Forex. but, there is no need to trade on a real account for a beginner. They must start trading on a demo account first. but they have to practice the number of demo trades as real numbers. I mean seriously trading on a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, the easy way to learn in the forex business is to learn about the experiences of other traders, because by doing so we can also accelerate our learning curve in instant time than we have to study and test. our trading strategy from the start. and the forex market at first requires proper knowledge of the forex market. As a base for forex traders, having to learn, experience, experiment, practice making a man perfect every time you do it, you will get more forex trading experience about forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am a child, I have a lot to do with my child's well-being, but I can not help myself, but I can not help but feel like I have a lot of money for myself, but I have a lot of money in my home country. If you do not agree with any other person, then you will be able to send a message to a person who has been involved in a business that has a business relationship with a business owner, you have a lot of money.

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my point of view,We can learn until we do something ourselves. Forex trading is a practical job and we cannot become good traders until we do our own trading so to learn forex trading we have to do a lot of practice to trade on the demo. Try your best ways..

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are really my man. The best way is to maintain demo trading until you are very confident in your trading strategy. I would like to suggest here that if you are not sure what you are doing, never try everything because many have tested forex and have left a very bitter taste in their mouths. So, if FXis goes, then give it all, soon the world will celebrate you. and the only person who can successfully learn how to trade on the forex market is to trade forex, so you have to open a free demo account to make sure you start trading immediately, even though it's very important not to invest real. money at first because you are very likely to lose all your initial investment.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt the best way to learn to do something is to do it with your hands. We can learn until we do something ourselves. Forex trading is a practical job and we cannot become good traders until we do our own trading so to learn forex trading we have to do a lot of practice to trade on the demo. and Yes, it is true that everyone wants to trade in forex trading but before you start, first of all to learn about forex trading enough knowledge about forex trading, trams used in trading, you must be aware of all these things before you run the trading field forex.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex every trader is responsible to himself, you don't have to work for anyone you just decided on your own. The best way to earn income from Foorex is to have a very good plan to work with it. I think that working without a plan is not good for forex trading and this article is really interesting but just reading articles is not enough and does not help us in the trading market because the atmosphere of the Forex trading market is not like the article so if we want to earn money then we must trade on Forex demos and real accounts

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Em was shocked to see the question "The best way to learn to trade forex is to trade forex", so in my opinion the answer to this question is jb kaan kaam ko new join karta hai to wo is k bary maybe totaly hi hota hai pr jab ap us kaam How come the start of the hain card for us might be the best result ho jati hai because everyone knows that "training makes a perfect man" so it won't be possible to start because of gay for sab knwldge aa jaye or not. the answer to the question is yes big.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi best way tradi ng humara leay best profit mil sakhta hai jesa huma acha work bhe huma mil ta hai ot hum aga tak apna work bhe hum asani say kar lata hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi time ma bhe hum forex ma acha work kar lata hai jeaa hum aga tak apna time bhe da sakhta hai

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really agree with you, friend. You can learn the basics about forex by reading ebooks and watching video tutorials on youtube. But by practicing forex trading, you will get a real experience to trade forex. And for that reason, the problem is using a demo trading account. And with this demo account, you will trade using virtual money and learn all the basics about forex trading. And that will help you a lot

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), zahidali (2019-04-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 464 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)