+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 236 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, for me I do not want at all to become rich from Forex market and I do enriching themselves by trading him like most traders. All I want is the ability to achieve good monthly income that is a ratio of 2 to 3% of the capital every day from the market and accumulate for the last month to become a very good ratio and I do this by dragging them all what I want ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liyonala1988 View Post
    Totally agree with your opinion. In anything, success is depend on how much you control your emotions. In here patience is more important to increase.
    The succes don't depends only in the emotions !! its depends in witch trading strategy we're using...the trading stratgy the only one can help us really to generate some profit...without trading strategy we will loss certainly...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member galaxy is an unknown quantity at this point galaxy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by liyonala1988 View Post
    Totally agree with your opinion. In anything, success is depend on how much you control your emotions. In here patience is more important to increase.
    if you want to succeed in forex trading. we should be able to control emotions. it's the most important factor. if you can not control your emotions. regardless of your capital. you will loss. I strongly agree with your comment

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi acha thread start kia hai app na aur may app say bilkul agree karta hun agar hum na aik achi trading karni hai tu humaya yah sab chezzon ka khayal rahkana parah ga

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not wish that I would be wealth or richness of the forex market.
    It also aspires to a lot of traders or merchants all really just not a lot ... I am all that I hope is to achieve a good income to some extent permitted the hard life of me I hope only a decent profit from the forex market $ 500 per month is not a lot of it so far ..

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    practising cant make us to be a good trader at all , its experience that help us to achieve that because by the experience when can see which are the good and profitable signal

Banned talebdpmg is an unknown quantity at this point talebdpmg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is a useful article for taking advice. High ambitious always loose in the Forex market. Therefore one should try to become rich over night. Rather try to earn a little amount but continuously and sustainably.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with this statement that you making. Instant gratificantion is for pigs, and as you know pigs get slaughtered. It is turtles not hares that get the money in the end. You may make a few good days with luck, but luck changes all the time.

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every thing have two side one is good side and other is bad side .It depends on u what i'll u select .Foerx have two side too...........
    if anyone wants rich with he forex he must make a strategy and go to the plan for long-term trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 236 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)