+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 236 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you are right. Instant gratification is basically greed. You can stop greed affecting you by sticking to a plan and being patient. I think that getting rich is a slow process, and millionaires are not made overnight.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am just practicing one habit.. reading at least 1 Thousands e-books about forex within 2013.. you can say that Its one of my goal.. same strategy used by one of my friend.. and now he is a super duper profitable trader.. because in these days at least I learn one thing.. that without learning about this market nothing will help me in my trading..
    Searching Myself...

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skssazal View Post
    The article is very important for us .After all i am a student. So i need some extra ,money .So it is very important for me.
    learning from this topic source isnt makes we succeed instantly,you must to learn and practice consistently to apply that,changes are not become
    quickly and change your mind,but it must to be practiced with diciplines before we can get good result agains it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mein kamyab hony ke liye jitni practice ki jaye trading achi hoti hai. Ham market se update rehty hain aur different situations ko handle karnay ke tareekay bhi seekh jat hain.apni mistakes aur victories ko bhi achi tarha jan jaty hain.

Banned persie is an unknown quantity at this point persie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I wants to clear that some time we loose on our mistakes. Wrong currency leads you to loose a great investment so be careful while choosing the pair and try to watch the market and then invest in it.

Senior Member shubho51 is on a distinguished road shubho51's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good article. It will help all the beginners. I think practice is the thing that make us successful in every field in life not only in forex but also all fields.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your article is true and contain many more benefit to the forex learning but if you fully want to teach us by your articles so please precise it and again paste it in the forum by doing so we will be able to get your article in short time.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadida View Post
    No doubt the article is good to read but not in practice. It is some what like a story worth listening. The truth is, in honest way it is very difficult to become reach now a days.Only by taking shelter of unfair means a man can be rich easily and that is what going on. Your advice is only applicable for those who are already in half-rich condition. Any way thank you for your effort of writing this article.
    Its hard to estimate that how much time it will take to become a good trader in forex, i spend more than 9 months in trading but still i am not a good trader.

Junior Member noor is an unknown quantity at this point noor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the way to success is not easy , it need hard work and patient
    also it need learn our selves by our selves not depend on others and we should control our emotion as we should not be fear or greed
    this article is so important thanks

Banned Md jahidul islam is an unknown quantity at this point Md jahidul islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    How can income from the Forex market?
    Always paribaratanasila currency of the country. You will see that sometimes, in contrast to the dollar so strong, and sometimes money to strengthen the dollar against hacce. Such is the world's most currencies biparitei. So, if you are buying dollars, the price of the dollar against the euro and dollar sales to the euro, you can purchase. However, if the strong euro against the dollar, euro dollar sales, the more you can get.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 236 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)