+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 236 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member Joseph Andrews is an unknown quantity at this point Joseph Andrews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very long article, but rich with important information regarding maximizing wealth. I'm not sure about some of the elements discussed here, but i think it will help us surely in the long run. I don't wanna ignore any of them for achieving my desired success with forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mubzaveri View Post
    wonderful article,
    i think patience is a great quality which is seen in successful people not only in forex but any other field.............
    True, discipline and patience is very important not only in forex trading but in any business is important because without those two things are difficult I think we can achieve success in forex trading due to become a successful trader in need patience and discipline

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    That is the one beauty about forex trading,here in this market you don't need to invest millions or even thousands from your own pocket just to become profitable in forex. You can start with small capital here thus minimizing the risk already. That is reason enough for traders to not trade aggressively instead be satisfied for small profits at first and later increase their lot size if they are good traders already.

actually yes forex give us good opportunity to turn small money to big and to earn from small capital and try to trade step by step to earn gradually from small profit to big profit.but we need to be smart and not greed to reach to our target with big loss or call margin

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammie View Post
    They have the patience to wait for greater abundance in the future. Whether in business or in investments, you must delay gratification in order tocreate massive wealth.People with delayed gratification invest a lot more than they spend. Again, they know that by spending a dollar, they may feel good for aninstant, but their future wealth willbe destroyed.
    That is the one beauty about forex trading,here in this market you don't need to invest millions or even thousands from your own pocket just to become profitable in forex. You can start with small capital here thus minimizing the risk already. That is reason enough for traders to not trade aggressively instead be satisfied for small profits at first and later increase their lot size if they are good traders already.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your time taken to analysis the best way to get rich with forex investment, and i will also like to add more to this analysis that in other to always be at the positive side of the trade we really need to avoid over trading and greed should be out of the trading based on my understanding

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar hum is forex trading se rice banna cahate hain to hame bohot hi hard work karna padega. Aur hame pora seriously kaam karna padega bina time waste kiye. Aur humko isme bohot hi patience dikhana padega kyunki patience bohot jaruri hai.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much fr you time taken to analysis the best way to earn profit in the forex investment and i just can't wait to practice this and i just hope this can go in my direction and i know this will go a very long way in the forum for the newbies and i will get back to you with the feedback of this strategy in my demo account

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by happyrichyyy View Post
    Yea practice could help a lot in forex trading, in testing some methods, strategies, etc., and in developing our own ideas, improving our own skills, etc., no one would say forex would definitely make us rich, but no one would say that forex wouldn't make us rich, it all depends on ourselves, our own effort and achievement.

yes we cannot success without practice because more practice give us more experience and in the end you will find way to under stand the market and increase your earning .so practice very important to us be we need more patient and not boring to reach to high level

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I quite agree with your thread here.If we wish to be rich in forex,I think the best choice for us is to try our best to practice .Practice make perfect.practice helps us gain more trading skills,experience,even the ability control our meotions.You see,we can get much from the practice.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is a great tactics to sell the authors seminer tickets or books by this. yes you need to be patient to make money, but that doesnt mean that you spend 1200$ on a seminar if you have 1500$, and then open account with the rest 300$.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 212 of 236 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)