+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 236 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Friends,this is another good article for us traders especially beginners.Article lifted straight from Adam Khoo's website.All contents of the original article has remained unchanged.i agree with you...in forex patience is must & most important thing. if we want to rich with forex then its must we made a trading system that totally base on a good strategy,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babayuyu is an unknown quantity at this point babayuyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We could be rich because of forex, with one condition we can be disciplined. Profit earned from forex can not be big in no time. You have to work hard and patiently to generate constant profit little by little, getting rich slowly but surely.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Men, i like this so much, it really and truly portraits the seriousness in this threader that posts it, well, i well reserved trader is better than any other kinds in the market.

Member merabjis is an unknown quantity at this point merabjis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Yes all we need is patience to get success, instead of earning $1000 in one week and loosing the next immediate order. It is always better to wait and get the steady profit and build the account for long term trading.
    Learning to cross currency in the Forex can be complicated. The biggest factor in trading on the Forex is having knowledge about the Forex and how it works. In addition, there are many benefits of using the Forex for trading.

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you want to succeed in this business then you should train your trading habits, you have to get used to discipline when trading so you will not lose in this business.

Member nsr.sultana is an unknown quantity at this point nsr.sultana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    once we quit studying then simultaneously we also quit up****ing our abilities, and this is bad for our upcoming deals. excellent investors will always need the latest techniques inorder to keep up the modifying industry. if as a investor we could adhere to it then the benefit will reduce from our vision.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article I ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mention in this article. I am a student yet, I do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST editorial Extreme lecture,

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by putrafx View Post
    if you need to succeed in forex currency trading. we should be in a position to control feelings. it's the the very first thing.
    if you can not take control of your emotions. no matter your funds. you will reduction. I highly agree with your own comment.
    I also agree success in forex trading is emotional because if you can not control your emotions then not be able to think in a positive and disciplined so that the losses incurred

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you need to succeed in forex currency trading. we should be in a position to control feelings. it's the the very first thing.
    if you can not take control of your emotions. no matter your funds. you will reduction. I highly agree with your own comment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 236 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)