+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 236 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    If you want to be rich then you must have to do one thing that is patience you must have to wait for your trade for the long time. Those who really wait for the good time they get good profit from their trades. so you must have to understand the importance of the patience.
    do not be hasty in taking keputusa forex you have to understand the analysis and good strategy and know when to enter and when to exit so kesabara waiting for you in the best wakut that the key to successful control your emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to be rich then you must have to do one thing that is patience you must have to wait for your trade for the long time. Those who really wait for the good time they get good profit from their trades. so you must have to understand the importance of the patience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbmw is on a distinguished road suzonbmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    Article lifted straight from Adam Koo's website.All contents of the original article has remained unchanged.If You Want to Be RichPractice this One Habit What keeps most people from becoming rich is the habit of wanting instant gratification. Instant gratification is the habit of always wanting to enjoy now and not having the patience to wait for future benefits.i agree with you...in forex patience is must & most important thing. if we want to rich with forex then its must we made a trading system that totally base on a good strategy, good money management..trading without greed and emotions. if we trade in that way then we will become rich.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are wrong if you want to become rich by trading or trading in the forex market, as it could result we become lost in the trade, and certainly not the possessions we get, but we will receive a loss for us, so we must be careful heart with host systems forex market work

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mdjoy50 View Post
    this is another good article for us traders especially beginners.
    Article lifted straight from Adam Khoo's website.All contents of the original article has remained unchanged.If You Want to Be RichPractice this One HabitWhat keeps most people from becoming rich is the habit of wanting instant gratification. Instant gratification is the habit of always wanting to enjoy now and no good like forex
    I do think every single trader whom receive seems to lose creates his or her errors for their tradings. When we could study by our own slips. I do think we could endure to get longer around Foreign currency. And also help to make a few revenue by using it.

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aptx4869 View Post
    if we want to rich by trade on forex, habit is really important to manage. like TS said we must try to enjoy, Love forex and it will give us great result. many trader succes is understand how to walk together with market. It means they are already know how to be friends with market. that was not easy. we are need big love to do it.
    Money management is very important in trading due to the presence of money management, then we can calculate the risk in trading. so we need to calculate the risks before making entry. make a clear plan so that we can trade with the best possible.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your time taken to give out this analysis because i really want to Be Rich in forex trading so i just have to learn the very best way to Practice this One Habit and in case i need more information i shall get back to you but for now i just have to take much of my time to be at the demo trading account

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion patience and fear is very similar thing in this business,but patience in this business mean that we should watch and analyze the price movement deeply before we enter the market the we should open position with a good risk management,then we must prepare for the worse with a plan b to handle the floating loss.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its easy to be said, but its hard to be done. And yes indeed keep patience and discipline will bring us good results in our trades. This is includes about pshcology trading, if you have good pshcology trading you can control your self and do better analysis with fresh mind.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i couldnot read all article . but i have understood that you wont to tell how to be rich men through forex . but i want to tell u you never will not be able to rich man with forex without more learn and more practice and Patience .

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 236 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)