+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 236 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member jmhamdhi is an unknown quantity at this point jmhamdhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that I do not want to be rich from Forex. I just want to I can get a great incomes each month from the forex does not think the richness of it now because I am new in the forex and this requires patience and a great experiences is not impossibles but this is why his times !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by don1 View Post
    yes i want to become a rich man.my friend tell me that i should join the Forex and do trading on it and get a lot of profit.therefor i make a live account and invest some money in it and start trading.i have many profit.
    to be rich in forex trading capital set your own trading plan and money management, as well as emotional stability and discipline for trading in accordance with the trading rules correctly, make no mistake when trading forex with rich quick rush even faster losses, forex trading risky

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i want to be rich man . but i know that if i want to be rich man then i have to practice more. and i have to have more patience .

Thanks

Banned andi1681 is an unknown quantity at this point andi1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes if you want to gain on in this system than you can just try only one strategy because we all know that it is a money making system so one is so good.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i want to become a rich man.my friend tell me that i should join the Forex and do trading on it and get a lot of profit.therefor i make a live account and invest some money in it and start trading.i have many profit.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the starting of the street is studying tolerance and knowing and the look for for any new details and studying from the errors of others, and this is the way to becoming a effective trader.

Junior Member Zia shaikh is an unknown quantity at this point Zia shaikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i agree with you...in forex patience is must & most important thing. if we want to rich with forex then its must we made a trading system that totally base on a good strategy, good money management..trading without greed and emotions. if we trade in that way then we will become rich.
    I completely agree with you constantly putting back earned profit can have negative impact on your earnings. We must have back-up plans. Little back up money to use if you are at loss.

Member ebonizim is an unknown quantity at this point ebonizim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!
    When I started to trade Forex and made my first big losses and profits I began to notice when very important thing about the whole trading process.

Member singh adnan is an unknown quantity at this point singh adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I am a man, but I am I shopaholic. But, after this article, I have a commitment to change my life style. I think it is the great article i ever read. I will spend the same life as the person mentioned in this article. May be it will be hard to change my bad habit, but if I believe I can do that, I can. A little suggestion for thread starter, please make your first post to be more easy to read. Give some space in your article.

Senior Member anupomks is an unknown quantity at this point anupomks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ekajoey View Post
    do not be confused in this article discussing how they will help us to be successful ... but it's good for us to take the wisdom conveyed the intent of this article is dependent on the points that are very well serve as input to the future, we have clear goal of our trading
    yes , i think so that you are right but i know that trading in financial markets is not principal earner for all users of the online trading platform MetaTrader 4. It is not always convenient to keep the trading terminal open all the time, and sound alerts require either continuous keeping loudspeakers on (what can provide problems if you have, for example, little children) or wearing headphones all the time which is not always comfortable or healthy. The way out may be provided by operating system Linux.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 236 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)