+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 236 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    spend a lot more than theyinvest. By spending on that new car, new widescreen television set or designer watch they get instant gratification. When it comes to investing in books, seminars, stocks or insurance products, they will think good indian thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best online trade business if we learn forex.we need more more practice to gain trade skill.we can exercise in demo account for increase trade experience.we can loss money in forex trade if we start real trade without practice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sokcool is on a distinguished road sokcool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from what I read, I can conclude that with a bit of seriousness in learning then we will be able to quickly obtain huge profits,,, more disciplined and more patience is the key point,,,

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to see that you have obtained benefit in your dealing. Currency dealing become so pleasant when we start reaching the benefit again and again. Now you should concentrate on feelings control and prevent the avarice. Less constant benefit is better than dangerous dealing.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is wrong to be rich greetings trading for a short time host, I usually trade in the hope that I can give riski enough for my family so that my family does not lack in his life, in this way then I can be the spirit of the trade that will last I want to go forward with the record with my family for a better life from now this

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am agree and admit every trader must have habit in trading and become personality. Some are good habit and some are bad habits, so at least we need to filter them, take the good one and throw away the bad one. Thanks for thread starter posted a good habit to become rich from forex.

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great story.. for me, my self describe that success is choice for us. so that all depend on our mindset. Who are you, that will caps as yours. so if we want to succes, better do the best, never give up and raad famous biography

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need from forex trading is consistency achieve a profit, not to seek to be rich within a short time, because it will only make us too hopeful and less logical. whatever we want all the existing risks, I prefer a consistent profit by limiting the risk from this forex market.

Junior Member satriafx is an unknown quantity at this point satriafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have a tendency to perceive and have a go at it seriously perhaps we'll quickly achieve the forex business is that it's true that we have a tendency to should be disciplined and wait and see once running this learning method. ,, if we have a tendency to perceive and have a go at it seriously perhaps we'll quickly achieve the forex business is that it's true that we have a tendency to should be disciplined and wait and see once running this learning method.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Patience is one of the key factor in the forex trading so that you must have to practice the patience on the demo account so that it will really help you to make profits on the real account. Those traders who wait for good time on their trades really drag huge amount of profits. so try to be patience while trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 236 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)