+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 236 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member daudk is an unknown quantity at this point daudk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agree with you and i think that if you want to make the better profit from here then the practice is the best thing for you because if you make it then you learn better from here and never make the mistakes in the live trading and then you make the rich from here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jubel200 is an unknown quantity at this point jubel200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    IF you want to succeed in this business then you should train your trading habits,you have to get used to discipline when trading so you will not lose in this business.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    be a good trader and if you want earn good amount of money then you must have patience in you and must have ability to handle the pressure present in the forex trading

Senior Member reham is an unknown quantity at this point reham's Avatar
    Thanks
    that was a really nice article by Ammie. However, when considering to delay gratification and invest your $100, you should also have it at the back of your mind that you could also lose your entire investment. So sometimes, delayed gratification can end up becoming denied gratification

Senior Member jori is an unknown quantity at this point jori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Another thing a marketer should be mindful of is self-belief; consider the window as being already broken, when the ball crashes into it you can laugh and say hey there it goes my $2000 pane. You have to have a strategy in place; whatever tactics you are using once it has been proven to deliver, work with it. No plan is fool proof, but your emotions, how you react to situations, will determine the pay. Scenario, the market goes down and your plan doesnt work. If you have confidence in your system and believe that it will get you out as the winner, that feel will make a big difference.

Member Pultex is an unknown quantity at this point Pultex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do you know that it is what you do that will determine your success in life? And it is your habit that will determine what you do everyday in your life, thus, it is your habit that will form your destiny. If you adopt the right habit,

Member eko_se is an unknown quantity at this point eko_se's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not familiar with that you convey, but if you are serious about getting you into a lot of money you have to study hard in the forex market. one important thing that you need to bear in mind that forex market is a place where you can achieve a dream, but also you can lose your dreams, my advice is you should be careful and patient

Senior Member jok is an unknown quantity at this point jok's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and resistance level of various ranges of a commodity are determined by various tools of technical analysis. There are different indicators that help to measure at what level a commodity is overbought or oversold. These indicators are Rate of Change, RSI, Stochastics and so on.

However, such strategy works well when there is no major trend in the market. In case the market gets oversold or overbought and a major downturn or uptrend is formed, this strategy should be employed with utmost caution.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are very correct we just have to learn how to make use of just one Habit because the more you practice more then one Habit the more we are really expose to many indicators and strategies but just one strategy and indicators can really make all forex trades focus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 236 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)