+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 236 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2357

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member ffs is an unknown quantity at this point ffs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not saying that I want to be a millionaire by trading in Forex market,but I want to be a successful Forex trader.To be a successful trader one need to do analysis about the market movement and also need to trade strategically.Finally I will say One habit that every trader should practice is PATIENCE,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I enjoyed reading the topic If You Want to Be RichPractice this One Habit
    Thank you for the information
    Best Regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by burayak View Post
    if we understand and do it seriously maybe we will quickly succeed in the forex business is that it is true that we must be disciplined and be patient when running this learning process.
    I agree with your opinion about discipline and patience in trading, and this is hard to do but it does not mean that can not be done, we can practice first on a demo account before you start trading with real account, for a few days, weeks or months you may still loss in trading, this indicates that you need to practice a lot and patch trading system and yourself in responding to any price movement in forex trading

Banned faceboy is an unknown quantity at this point faceboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes all we start to use will be tolerance to get achievements, as opposed to gaining $1000 a single few days in addition to losing another quick obtain. As well as easier to hang on and acquire your continuous profit in addition to develop your be the cause of long-term exchanging.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great article, which I have ever read, I think. I am also a person who has the same service life costs referred to in this article. I am still a student, I am not a party, I do not have to go traveling I have money on the iPhone and the android phone I do not have the money for a new t-shirt. However, I collect my copy writing Forex investing. This is the best article!

Member hamdaniwan is an unknown quantity at this point hamdaniwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that good habits usually comes from commitment and self awareness. Without it even if we're practices the every daily, the habits will only last temporary...The discipline and the patient should be lies deep in our heart and not in our head. So when ever we're going to trade the habits will drive us automaticaly !!!

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anitakapoor View Post
    forex trading is the high risk business, so we must concern and focus in trading if we want to success on this forex business. focus, learn and trial is the key to be successful in forex trading. time and experience.
    discipline and patient should be lies deep in our heart and not in our head so when ever we're going to trade and good habits usually comes from commitment and self awareness without it even if we're practice the every day

Senior Member nayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point nayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in Forex in order to be rich. I am a poor student.I have ti take care of my family and also myself. I am making batter life by earning in Forex and I want to be rich man by trading in Forex.

Member ahmedreda is on a distinguished road ahmedreda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am sure that this post will help any trader especially new trader . learning from forum will be the most perfect way to build good trader in my opinion . i think it will my favorite way to get money and learn forex .

Member winboy007 is an unknown quantity at this point winboy007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    salam guys in my opinion it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !! thanks for the post take care and keep trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 236 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)