+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 236 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tabungan View Post
    I trust you. .. Patience is the most important factor in Forex & amp;. If we do, then tend to create a Forex trading system based on a reasonable and reasonable cash management strategy. There is negotiation instead of emotion and greed. When we are exposed to this kind of trade, it will be done. Mybe who We do not know, is Forex get rich cities. You have to work hard to achieve success, you do not need to spend money on new clothes. However, I wake up with every penny I can invest in Forex. Best submission! We recommend that you wait until to get some profit and finally make it yourself. If we do we will be rich and will remain and react accordingly !!
    It is very important to trade with a proper trading plan and trade with discipline and when we talk about discipline it means trading with a proper trading plan which includes money management and taking care of emotions like fear and greed and this will in turn lead to more and more profits for the trader on consistent basis which will help them become rich soon .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrinalini For This Useful Post:

sangam (2018-04-29)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am confused how the real article will surely help us all in MY trade I realize this forex is not a place to be loaded overnight. we need to work hard to help achieve MY OWN success here. IN ADDITION FOR I need to control greed AND good fear to avoid mistakes that will bring you destruction involving MY PERSONAL accounts. I think it's not easy to get rich platform it takes real effort and good power and psychology to get in this business because most of the merchants in this world are more loose so we have to be aware of it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hafiz shahid iqbal View Post
    my dear forex koi jadu ki chuuri nhi hy k jis sy aap rich bn jaen...rich bnnay k liay b kuch na kuch krna parta hy bina kuch kiay aap rich nhi bn sktay..rich bnnay k liay zruri hy k aap learning kren or hardwork kr k profit kmaen or jitna ho skay loss sy bachen or agr loss ho b jaey to isay recover kren
    hanji forex ke business me rich banne ke liye esme trader ko bahut he jada hard work karna hota hai,esme trader ne jetna acha market me analysis karenga aur sabb samjhenga to he wo esme kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko apne se he practice pehle demo par karlena chahiye.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can trade patterns and plans and rules it is not surprising that trading can make us rich. but vice versa if we are in the trade always do random origin acts like we do in bets the bet can be predicted trading will have many losses and we will be able to make us bankrupt. I am confused how your article will help people in MY PERSONAL trading? My spouse and I understand it forex is usually not a great place to spend the night. when I need to be able to work hard to achieve MY OWN success here. ALL OVER with my spouse and I need to control greed, ADDITION TO AVOID well to be able to avoid mistakes that can cause us to destroy MY OWN account.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trust you. .. Patience is the most important factor in Forex & amp;. If we do, then tend to create a Forex trading system based on a reasonable and reasonable cash management strategy. There is negotiation instead of emotion and greed. When we are exposed to this kind of trade, it will be done. Mybe who We do not know, is Forex get rich cities. You have to work hard to achieve success, you do not need to spend money on new clothes. However, I wake up with every penny I can invest in Forex. Best submission! We recommend that you wait until to get some profit and finally make it yourself. If we do we will be rich and will remain and react accordingly !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-04-26)

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I am confused how this informative article will help you in that situation? We realize that Forex trading is not the only place to get a lot of time. Instead, we must work hard to achieve success here. In addition we have a team of greed and anxiety to avoid the mistakes of both, which may refer you to injure people. I want to say that all we really need is patience to get some success instead of earning $ 1000 in 1 week and losing orders right away. It's definitely better to wait and earn a constant income and build into long-term trading!

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is a good document, is whenever I think. My company also invests the exact same, because a man or woman, described in the following section. My company is, however, a student, I really do not write to the event, I can not really continue on the road, I really need money for android phone, cell phone or even phone, I really do not use money for new clothes. However, I earn every penny myself to buy currency trading. In this special document is the best!

Member karna will become famous soon enough karna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all investors are looking for an effective routine assessment, many of us learn from experts, it is very good. Simple specs for making money in Forex trading depend on this trading technique. If a simple business technique to print a profit, and so it is possible to generate income in Forex currency trading. I understand this artistically he wants to ask me, when we want to be rich so we will be adventuring in habbit. my main student ne abi apni learn stop ki hoi he qk main apni mehnat sy can kr k apin studies countinu krna chahta hon or play rich ban'ne k lie forex trading and import main export particpat krna chahon ga. This bcus is my habit.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we need to practice in the demo for at least 5-6 months before trading in real ..... And practice to make the perfect man ..... And if we start trading without practicing in the demo we have to face big loss ... .. We can not make real money if we do not have practical experience .. I believe this statement you just created. Instant gratificantion is for pigs, and when you recognize swine pigs. it's a turtle not a rabbit that earns cash in the finish. You will create many smart days with luck, but luck changes at any time.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good article, I've read, I think. I am also a person who has the same service cost of living as mentioned in this article. I am still a student, I am not a party, I do not have to go traveling I have money on my iPhone and android phone I have no money for a new t-shirt. However, I am collecting a copy of me who writes a Forex investment. This is the best article! I think that practicing and practicing and never thinking about quitting learning and practicing as a trader, and also trying to think clearly and see reality by comparing our skills and skills so for that we just forget to earn money faster and become people rich at night,
    but if they want to learn and practice with discipline and patience as good habits then they will achieve their goals as soon as they can
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-16), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-16), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 236 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)