+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 236 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    First of all mark my words that forex trading takes time it take a lot of time to give you money that you have invested. you will surely a huge amount of profit but first you have to practice more and more in demo account. demo account is a virtual account there you feel like a real trading account and you can trade you can scalping buying and selling everything you can use it easily without any cost.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-27), danish555 (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), MARandhawa (2018-06-30), Mustansir (2018-09-11), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11), Nirzana (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-30), sarfraz786 (2018-06-27), Sunriser1 (2018-06-28), Unregistered (3), zahid2016 (2018-06-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul agar ham practice zaida se zaida karay gy tu hamay us ka faida be zaida se zaida ho ga is liye hamay practice ko lazmi karna chahiye kio ka ya hi ek chez ha jis se ham bohat faida hasil karty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29)

Banned junaidjamsheed455 is on a distinguished road junaidjamsheed455's Avatar
    Thanks
    ut money in the stock market. ...Save money for retirement. ...Invest in real estate. ...Invest your time. ...Avoid purchases that are likely to depreciate rapidly. ...Don't spend money on stupid stuff. ...Stay rich.Sorry, But Saving Money Won't Make You Rich. If you think you can save your way to wealth, you're wrong. Spending less than you make is not the path to riches. Instead, wealth comes and goes as asset prices -– real estate, stocks, and bonds -– rise and fall. thanks

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,400 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g har business me successful hona easy no hai Ken keh mehnat keh bgair kpi byi successful nhi hota so hame hard working krna chahye take hame jis business me interested rakhty hsu osme me successful hojay our achi earnings kar sakty hain jnnb g

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-26), nadia (2018-06-27), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-27), sakigbest (2018-06-27), Unregistered (4)

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You think it's a great article I've read. I also spend the same life with the people mentioned in this article. I am still a student, I do not go to parties, I do not go traveling, I do not spend money for android phone or iPhone, I do not spend money for new T-shirt. But I collect every penny to invest in forex. and learning and courage to try is one of the most true and good business ventures, for me we always try to practice all the lessons we have learned, we will gain new experiences and we can also find the shortcomings of the strategies we will use so that we can find a way out to float strategy that we will use to trade so that we can comfortably trade and make profit

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are very right, which makes us an expert trader is learning and practicing all the strategies we have learned with our many exercises so we can get all the new experiences and experiences that we can become more rigid so that the experience or mistakes we get back we can learn so we can find a way out to make developing strategies and I am not completely cleared of this article but nevertheless in order to gain success in every business we must have the right patience and training skills, since it is impossible to get rich for one night

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I like forex trdaing too many real and good buisniiss and you can earn more dmore from this buisnisis so do it and earn good earn can spread and can teach for your friend so do it and get more dmore ..... .. and Training does not have to be rich or poor, but he needs someone who wants to learn and try not to get tired and try tirelessly and stand up after every event in the field. Education comes through determination and perseverance, so we each insist that he learns and will arrive in one day to the desired profit

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with good knowledge and experience traders also need some good habits as well to be successful in forex trading such as having good discipline, controlling emotions very well and never trading with many large sizes in the forex market and I agree with you that Facebook we become rich, we must practice patience and ensure that we practice regularly so that we can find profitable strategies and work skills. If we are patient, we will not be discouraged to stop trading forex.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes everything we start using will be an endurance to gain achievement compared to earning $ 1,000 in one full week apart from losing the next quick purchase. It is usually advisable to survive and have this constant income in addition to building this with long term investment. and If you want to be a rich practitioner and knowledge pays a good role in this business. This experience is also very useful for this business. This business can be rich for the merchant if he has the skills and experience of good knowledge.

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,479 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mery bhai agar ap rich hona chahty ho tho usky leye sub sy zyada zaroori ye hoga k ap achy sy money management karo aur apny
    capital ko ik achy risk k sath use karo agar ap aisa nahi karo gy tho ap phir rich ban ny k bjaye poor level par chaly jao gy.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-06-30), Unregistered (4)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 236 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)