+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 236 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my best friend if you want to be rich by the forex market then you have gathered knowledge and experience skills from the forex market. then you can make money from the forex market. You have to open a demo account on the forex market and practice more to gather experience in the forex market. After some time you will be able to make money from the forex market. and must have experience about trading, you can get the experience from the demo account and steadily win the race because forex trading is not a place that will be tempted as wealth overnight and do your best to achieve our goals

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have studied and traded with many strategies and methods and still face losses in my trading, so I think if we want to get the best profit, we must trade as followed as a risk management rule and defeat our greed. Our income today will increase our capital and if tomorrow we produce the same% means the amount will be greater than yesterday! and what we need from forex trading is achieving consistency not to get rich in a short time we will produce money consistency but if we try to make money fast in a short time we will never get success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that controlling emotions is a very difficult process but if you feel fine and you are a cool person to be controlled because you have a good chance to transact successfully on the forex market! and everyone must have the patience to achieve his goal, it is known as the characteristic of many people who made themselves who work for the best and do not wait to be back soon, they know that whatever comes fast can also go faster. Long-term strategies are needed for traders who are successful in the future and only need patience.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I agree with you and believe that if you want to be rich then you have to practice regularly on a demo account and get experience because training is very important in forex trading that makes you a perfect trader so you have to get something from trading ! and you have described this very well and I really like your knowledgeable post. this is really good for traders if they follow it and then they really can become good traders and can get a very good amount of money from it.

Member Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2 has a spectacular aura about Bahubali2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Behtareen thread hy bro ap ny kafi achy tareeqy sy byan kiy hy k agar ap ko highest aur fastly rich man banna hy to chahy business koi bhi ho experience lazmi hy jo k practices sy humein milta hy forex mein humein koi investment ni karni parti bus time investment karo experience bnao aur unlimited earnings
    BE HAPPY

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any restrictions on how much you are able to do so, then you will be able to use it because I am not able to say that I do not speak a word or I am not able to say that I am able to reply to you, but I do not know how to do my success. You can still access the tabs. If you are interested in buying and selling in a foreign currency market, then you will be able to make an investment in the forex market by investing in this product, and you will be able to use it for a long time.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the rich business practices of habbit bana ly aur forex aik risky business haha aur is business mein bohat ziyda trader loses kartay hian aur practice makes perfect banati hia is liye ziyda sy ziyda practice kari takey aap is mein loss business na kary aur is business mein aap achi money made kary so yeh aap ky liye bohat acha hia aur jitni ziyda practice ho gee. and good habits usually come from commitment and self-awareness. Without it even if we practice every day, habits will only last temporarily. discipline and patience must lie deep in our hearts and not in our heads. So whenever we will trade, that habit will make us automatic.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders now when they lose responsibility on other factors that ignore that they might be the main reason for it to be loose and you have to remember one thing that in forex trading you can't get rich overnight it takes time. and to be profitable and get consistently here you only need to trade with the right discipline and you have the right money management and the lowest risk trading so I am sure you will be on the profitable side most of the time and will even experience forex success .

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders want to be successful, make a routine evaluation, we learn from experience, it is very good. The ease of making money in forex relies on the trading system used. If the trading system is easy to score profits, then it is easy to make money in forex trading.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The habit that I realize about what Forex traders need to do on Forex is learning. If a Forex trader remains a continuous Forex learner, it will help them to be successful in this business. and To always keep learning is the main thing that I think a Forex trader needs to practice in this business. If we form a constant profit habit, in a short time we will become successful from Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 236 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)