+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 236 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are all placed in business and also not operating, we can all get out right; do not substantiate your destruction if we are in a winning business, do not communicate ourselves from placement because we are tired of something or may want to reduce the pressure; De facto pressure is part of pure exchange; get acquainted with the stuff In Forex trading, our habit of discipline, tranquility and patience is one of the best practices we should do during our trade bearers. If we really are able to change our emotions when we want to make decisions in trading, we can earn good money in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

nipu (2018-03-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone would want to be rich in forex trading business. But for me, the trader will easily become rich if it can do forex trading well. Therefore I will study and practice trade repair. Very good article Instant rich schemes so far have never worked and the sooner a person realizes that the better he / she becomes with the trade. The well-researched results are executed even if they do not produce immediate results, will give good results in the next stage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

abangfx (2018-03-13)

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also spent the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet,
    I do not join the party, I do not go on the way, I do not spend money for android phone or iPhone,
    I do not spend money on new jerseys. But I collect every penny of mine to invest in forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

holiday (2018-02-26)

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    We do not know, does Forex get rich cities. You have to work hard to achieve success,
    you do not need to spend money on a new shirt. However, I woke up with every penny I could invest in Forex.
    Best post It's best to wait until you get some profit and finally create it yourself.
    If we do we will become rich and will remain and react accordingly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to akmil For This Useful Post:

uyah (2018-02-26)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the ability and capital, we can manage the system and management of the software itself,
    as well as the emotional stability and self-discipline to deal with using the transaction rules correctly,
    it is not wrong if foreign currency rush to get money quickly like this. will cause negligence.
    Thanks and congratulations pips

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to achieve forex trading we must always be able to manipulate emotions.
    it is the most important issue if you can not manage your emotions. despite your capital.
    You may lose. In order to be done both from forex and from other businesses in life,
    you may have to follow any changes related to this business and this requires continuous learning and observation.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This article is a bit controversial when compared to the normal ones sensitive
    to your personal development suggestion feelings because this is TRUTH. If I want to make everyone happy
    and write about rainbows and colorful daisies, birds singing, flowers bloom, etc.,
    then I'd better open a nursery home and take care of the kids. I want to tell the truth straight
    to your face because I've been there and heard the scolding and lies of junk thrown everywhere.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly. That is a very important point that if you want to succeed in trading,
    then you should start practicing as much as possible. Practice will only give better results
    that everyone wants in the trade. Most newbie traders fail because they do not work hard
    and do not do enough exercise. And the merchants who are willing to work hard will definitely
    get better and better improvements and thus better and better results.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many investors realize the profit is only a few points, but must bear huge losses because the price continues
    to fall and fall. Investors feel the market is unfair. Even so, there are investors who do not care
    about fluctuations in stock prices. Preferably holding, waiting and seeing, while doing an average down,
    this step is quite effective if the stock price decline is not due to crisis or recession.
    To get rich from forex takes a process, but it would be better if we can read the market ..
    that's my opinion

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Another thing the marketer must be aware of is confidence; note the window is broken,
    when the ball falls into it you can laugh and say hey there he went my $ 2000 panel.
    You must have a strategy in place; Whatever tactics you use after proven give, work with it.
    No plan is fool proof, but your emotions, how your reaction to the situation, will determine your salary.
    Scenario, the market goes down and your plan is not running. If you have confidence in your system
    and believe that it will get you out as a winner, that feeling will make a big difference.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 236 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)