+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 236 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein trading success hone into liye sirf technical learning hi sab kuch nahi hot kyoki kuch condition aisi hoti hi jo hum trade sharpening par avoid karne signal signal hi aur iske liye hume ape emotion ko control karne ki practice karni ki practice karni chahiye jaise music sunna yes trade to beech ka aur meditation gap jo aapko aur is very strong patience to sharpen mein to help karti hiur yeh practice but bahuri jaruri hoti hai. and To get a lot of profit on Forex, there must be patience and patience and always have to look for everything that enhances learning in this field and asks whatever is in front of it and follows up on everything shared in this forum. Featured

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear as one of the forex traders I really think Forex is a great online money-making business in the world and here has the opportunity to make unlimited money. Correct trading can make you rich easily. But Forex is not gambling or a short, rich time, so your success must be in that market. process.Traders must require the right knowledge, experience and, I personally think that being rich in forex trading is not impossible, and we can achieve becoming rich from the forex trading business, but it is not easy and necessary to become a professional trader to get creating a large income from the forex business trade to become rich from this profitable business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex forum is the best online job that can be relied on and can be trusted and the profits that you earn will never be lost and you will get it at your doorstep and make use of various tools provided by forex forums such as stop losses and take profits and in this way Your profits will far outweigh your losses and the net amount will be in your pocket in the form of money. and the most important habit is also how we can routinely make market evaluations and analyzes properly. Because the right market mapping is in accordance with the pattern that is formed now, and we understand it well. Only we can know whether we routinely do these two things.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is probably an amazing article I've read. I also invested in the same term as the representative in this article. I am not a student yet, I did not join a meeting, I did not try to go on an excursion, I did not use cash for bisexuality phones or iPhones, I did not use all the cash for other shirts. After all I collect every penny I will put resources into forex. This is the best article.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a market that we cannot do well in our trade. if a trader understands the move then it is easy to profit from the practice of this platform making a perfect man in forex trading need more practice on a demo account and get good trading skills from this platform and that can be very difficult especially for beginners like me. because spending money on these things does not have a direct effect like when we buy something. but thanks to this article, I now know that lack of knowledge about foriex can be an excellent foundation for our future.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So that ap forex is the future of the aur parmanent banana business chahte hain to apko is me bohat zeyada practice ki zaroorat hoti hai aur ap ko is me kamyab asah to liye kam as km 3 se 5 sa ki ki mehnat karni parti hi phir ap forex i kaya ho sakte hain is rato raat ameer honed to the khuwab nahi dekhna chaiye. and Practicing makes a man perfect. The more you practice, the more experience you get. To make more in forex, we must be skilled. Besides learning and learning, we must practice practically. If you don't practice, you might lose some practical things. Theoretical experience is different from practical knowledge. It should be our habit to trade.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your statement. We lost a lot of money in buying small books that did not have sufficient material about our business guidelines. We do it repeatedly. This is a small investment again and again makes a big loss in the end and we learn nothing but losses. So we must think of a good place to invest and learn about our business plans. and I don't spend money on Android phones or iPhones, I don't spend money on new T-shirts. But I am collecting every cent of mine to invest in the future. The ease of making money in forex depends on the trading system used. If the trading system is easy to make profits

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read this article, it is very good for beginners and even more inspiring people to do forex business. I feel by studying articles, to make changes in daily needs and to spend important time and money. Learning everything in life will teach the best way. Save before you spend and dream of a better life. One sentence inspired by the article above is "Learning, being understood, and getting experience from the dream will be real.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in the forex business if you want to be rich in the future you have to save money, knowledge, experience, lessons to build to be better. If we want change in our lives then we have to add some skills to ourselves so we will be more appropriate. and generally I clearly think yes it's true that to get rich we need to do a lot of things and trade as much as we can on the market, so try to make a schedule where you can most concentrate on your trade and be active all the time in your trading strategy

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 236 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)