+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 236 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trader has a habit of maintaining a trade journal then there are more opportunities that he will not lose on the forex market in bad conditions too. The initial few months can be bad but after analyzing them regularly, he will learn the practice of trading and can very easily generate profits because there are some simple opportunities that are always in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    The article is good, but its very hard to understand and learn the Forex business. I think the daily reviews and trend is more better for bigners to understand what Forex done in near future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I don't want to be rich from Forex. I just want me to be able to get good income every month from forex, don't think of that wealth now because I am new to forex and this requires patience and a great experience is not impossible but this is why it's time. and In order for you to be rich from trading on the forex market, you must have excellent trade knowledge and have very good trading experience on the forex market and also you must have access to large trading capital to trade, a good strategy to trade accounts and practice management good money

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for you to get rich from trading on the forex market then you have to be rich before you start because you need large trading capital to be able to generate enough profit to make you rich, or you have to have rich investors or you need to have good products to sold on the market to make money for you and oba ji big money invest karna har ek to bas ki baat nahi hoti aur aisi statement bahut discouraging hoti hai so that aap yahaha paisa banana chahte to kbhi bhi dheere aap lattice bhi level not pahunch sakte hai magar koi is a short-term target for a small mosque on the detachment.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a bigger article I've read. I also spent the same life as the person in question. Besides Imo students, I also know to join the party. I will not travel anywhere without travel so I do not spend money. for Android phones or iPhones I don't know how to spend money on new ones, but I connect each of my cents to invest in taxes, this is the best article

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    explain well that we have to invest more in our learning than spend on unnecessary things in most cases because we have to make sure we spend our money in the right way because it will benefit us in the future and if you want to be rich when trading on the forex market, you must understand that you have to trade on the forex market with the right discipline and if you follow it with the right money management, you can easily get consistent profits from your trade.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must first distinguish between being rich or financially independent. We can see in many faces that most people only want to be rich in money, but what will they do when they need other types of wealth, such as knowledge in trade? That's the kind of true wealth that we all must have. Because we can have money and be stupid like a rock and then, losing all our money, will be the only one thinking we will trade.

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice practice practice more you do this more you earn maine to itni practice ki thi demo account mai ki kabhi kabhi muje lagta tha ki itni practice maine demo mai ki hoti to muje bahut paisa milta

Member Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,015 Times in 293 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good, This is really a great article that you has share. I am agree with all thing that are include in this useful article. If we want to be Rich,we should make Practice as a habit and do more practice and get more profits. We should also try to be Patience during trading if our entry is correct. Otherwise we can washed our account weather its is worth of 500$ or more.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,098 Times in 4,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 236 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)