+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 236 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,216 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Intention in trading of forex should not be because trader want to be rich, but because trader want to earn steady income from online. If trader desire to be rich from forex, then trader must have other means of income and other business. This is because trader will need to re-invest profit gained from forex back into trading. This mean that trader cannot withdraw profit often but must compound it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, our disciplined habit of habits, tranquility, and patience is one of the best practices we have to do during our trading career. If we are really able to change our emotions because we want to make decisions in trade, we may earn good money in trading. and almost everything we start using will persistence to get good results, rather than earning $ 1,000 in one full week along with the next immediate get loss. It is always advisable to wait and earn this constant profit along with building this account for long-term investments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting rich from forex is the dream of all traders, and we join in this business because inside of us we know that getting rich with trading has become easy. but it takes a long time to reach this level and traders should not rush to be ri in a few days and make forex a long time business and Truly what we really want is perseverance to get the achievement, rather than earning $ 1000 within 7 days and also losing the following instant purchase. It's usually easier to wait and get real constant revenue as well as build that actually takes into account long-term purchases and sales.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most dealers want to be profitable, generate schedule evaluations, many of us learn from knowledge, it's rather good. The special ease of earning profits in currency trading will depend on the method of buying and selling applied. If the method of buying and selling is not difficult for you to get credit score, then you can easily earn money in currency trading. and If we want to be rich in Forex then for this purpose we have to practice more in daily routine to get good experience and the best skill from Forex, then we can be a successful trader and Forex will make us become rich person automatically .

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear all we want is patience to drive success, rather than earning $ 100 in a week and losing the next direct order. it is constantly higher to be present and find a fixed profit and build an account for future trading and I have learned and traded with many strategies and methods and still face losses in my trades, so I think if we want to get the best return, we have to trade following rules of risk management and defeats our greed. Our income today will make our capital increase and if tomorrow we get with the same% means the amount will be greater than yesterday.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-07-23)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mien hr aik big profit gain krna chahta he.ye sirf us time hi possible hoga Jb forex ke bare mien maximum information hogi.forex mien ap jitni practice Karen ga.ap ke knowledge mien utna azafa hoga.is lie maximum practice krni chahye.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aik boht acha business he.is se hum ghr baith kr achi earning kr skte hen.or apne future ko behtreen bana skte hen.lakin is ke lie hamen forex ko samjhna hoga.is ke lie practice ki zarorat he.newbies jitni ho ske demo account mien practice Karen.or ho ske maximum knowledge or experience gain kare.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex. This the BEST article !!

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    You should not show our greed intention. In forex, we cannot become millionaire in one day. Since it is global market and fluctuate everyday, you have to wait for the profitable moment. When that moment come, you have to grab it correctly. I think by giving proper attention and concentration, you can definitely get success in forex. I love to read this article. It is amazing . It tells to do correctly what i have planned for. So new investors, do not waste your time. First learn then trade carefully with your own vision and plan.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also spend the same life with the people mentioned in this article. I am still a student, I do not go to parties, I do not go traveling, I do not spend money for android phone or iPhone, I do not spend money for new T-shirt. But I collect every penny to invest in forex. This is the BEST article !! and after we stop learning then at the same time we also stop updating our skills, and this is bad for our future trades, good traders will always need the latest strategy to keep the market constantly changing. If as a trader we can follow it then the profit will fade from our view

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 236 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)