+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 236 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Want to Be Rich…Practice this One Habit.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,089 Times in 1,728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt. But i am collecting my every penny to invest in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sumerach For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member egy has a spectacular aura about egy has a spectacular aura about egy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice is very much important in the forex trading so that you must have to open the demo trading account and make some useful profitable strategy so that it will help you to make good profit from the real account trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is the great article i ever read. I am also spending the same life as the person mentioned in this article. I am a student yet, i do not join parties , i do not go on trips , i do not spend money for android phone or iPhone , i do not spend money for a new T-shirt.

Junior Member Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002 has a spectacular aura about Daintree0002's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1/7. Write down specific goals for your money. ...
    2/7. Send thank you cards. ...
    3/7. Automate your savings. ...
    4/7. Make a 'to-don't' list. ...
    5/7. Make 5-minute phone calls. ...
    6/7. Instead of saying 'either/or,' start saying 'both' ...
    7/7.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting opinion. It's not that easy to get it. We need training, learning, discussion, and reflection about someone's characteristics, before finding the style of trading and other things that you mentioned. and I think if someone wants to get rich and want to get a good profit by trading forex ... then he has to follow some basic forex market ... first of all, he has to learn forex trading well and make plans for it. ... secondly, he also must always regulate forex to gain good profits ... third, he cannot over trade or be greedy in forex trading, because these two things can make you suffer more losses and will always put you in trouble ... he must always learn from mistakes and don't repeat them again ..

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we do get satisfaction? doesn't that mean we will always be out of date? Associated with World Trade, maybe your intention is that we need to invest money and time to be successful in trading....
    thnx

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost all investors are looking for effective routine assessments, many of us learn from experts, that's very good. Simple specifications for making money in Forex trading depend on this trading technique. If a simple business technique is to make a profit, it is possible to generate income in trading Forex currencies. I understand this artistically what he wants to ask me, when we want to be rich, we will have an adventure in habbit. my main student ne abi apni learn to stop ki hoi he qk apni major mehnat sy can kr k apin learn countinu krna chahta hon or play rich ban'ne k lie forex trading and main export import partpat because chahon ga. This BC is my habit.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    th best article i have ever read

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your writing is very interesting. If we always delay satisfaction, then when do we get satisfaction? doesn't that mean we will always be out of date? Associated with World Trade, maybe your intention is that we need to invest money and time to be successful in trading. Is it like that? I hope there is an explanation and you say it right, if we develop excellent skills, they are worth more than saving money. The money we save can be lost in a short time, but the skills remain with us forever.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing wrong with reading and learning and practicing these instructions to trade forex and make a profit. getting more advice or instructions for learning will make us feel better and maybe that will make us good traders after we learn and practice it. The warnings and observations are beautiful and very helpful, but I think every trader on Forex if he wants to become rich he must follow the rules of success in this market and also have to be more confident during trading and must learn discipline in forex and all those who need the market the secret must have to be rich.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 236 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)