+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Thread: Using Moving Averages to determine support and resistance.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faria View Post
    I'm sure this is brand-new thing personally simply because i did so certainly not look at this. I love to get the assistance in addition to amount of resistance upon a number of everyday time frame and love to buy and sell upon that. I'll appear for more information regarding it.
    yuppz ... I use a lot of MA that available in the chart and combining of MA derivatives are then set it up with up to two or three Supreme Court so that we can find a point where we look at support and resistance and make it easier to enter or leave the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure this is brand-new thing personally simply because i did so certainly not look at this. I love to get the assistance in addition to amount of resistance upon a number of everyday time frame and love to buy and sell upon that. I'll appear for more information regarding it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ragib View Post
    moving average is a good indicator. but i use it only for long term trend recognition. for support and resistance i use daily pivot points , weekly pivot points and monthly pivot points. plus the major highs and lows of recent swing. and also some known points where price struggles.
    could any member here explain pivot points briefly and with charts , I hope any proffesional trader opens a real work shop and gives us real signals on that system

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many traders use moving averages like 20HMA, 40HMA, 100 HMA, 20 DMA, 100 DMA etc. to find out support or resistance levels. And they are really important as these averages has deep impact on sentiments. Do you care to look at moving averages?
    I am not well familiar about any type of moving averages except the simple moving average and i use it just to see the trend and i too want to see the strength of the trend because it is the really important for closing the trades.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a moving average to determine the entry point. not to determine the support and resistant. to determine the support and resistant, I use indicator Fibonacci pivots . I think this is pretty good.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is very good indicator because i also use this indicator and make money throw this indicator my traders friends also used this indicator this result is so good and in favor or trader you can easy gas rate flactuation.

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Basically it does because when we use it on 50 with H1 and 200 on D1 than it really works and it become easy to recognize the trend when we use moving average because it give simple and clear signal about resistance and support and we can getbenifit of that.
    I just know this strategy, usually i used this indicator to see entry and exit signal ( short time ). I'll try your strategy and i hope it's also works for me. thanks

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ragib View Post
    moving average is a good indicator. but i use it only for long term trend recognition. for support and resistance i use daily pivot points , weekly pivot points and monthly pivot points. plus the major highs and lows of recent swing. and also some known points where price struggles.
    True, it is an indicator moving averages is easy to use and relatively high levels of accuracy but is very good indicator to read the trend by knowing the direction of the trend, we can order the direction of the trend because the order against the trend is very dangerous for our margin of safety

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sitiz For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    its good to do manual checking of support and resistance level by using MA . but why bother if you can find a good site that do that for you for free? why i like to trade using
    online indicators and not the mt4 indicators at least those online forecast was been done by the expert traders and at least theirs a weight on what hey are saying.
    I am happy that i am earning good online in forex trading i am hoping that i can earn even more.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes moving average is good indicator. If you use moving average perfectly then you can get good entry and exit point. Some trader use moving average to identify trend. I also use moving average to identify trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 89 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open