+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SMA as well as EMA are good tools to see the trend of the market. Some people just trade using the sma and macd and making good profits. So the best thing to do is to concentrate on 2 - 3 indicators and work out with it for a considerable period so as to know the pros and cons of the indicator and then try another 2-3 sets of indicator. Its a proper ways to learn instead of hopping around from one indicators to another searching for the holy grail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    SMA and EMA are tools to see the market trend and some people are making really good profits by just using them .. so the best way is to first use a set of 2 3 indicators and try to work with them and try to make it good and after that, then use another set of indicators .. its the effective way actually you should use larger maturities. So the first thing to configure the settings before selecting the moving average is which time we will operate. for the shorter period than recommended will LWMA 34 , 19 and 8 . In combination with Bollinger Band , you'll notice the trend of late movement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading online business hay iss main loss bhe hay or profit bhe.main bhi is filed main new hon main bhi in indications say sahi tarha say waqif nahin ho k in ko kis tarha use kia jasakta hay.agr koi bhi Support, Resistence and Moving Average. k baray main sahi tarha say bata sakta hay to plz hir ik indicator ko kis tarha use kia jata hay.Tamam new members ki help karain well actually my dear i strongly consider that support and resistance are classified as the places where price may face problem out to penetrate. and rebound other then when the price is once able to penetrating then there exists a high likelihood that th epair can move any as direction.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support resistance are nothing but those areas where market has taken their profits or they might be areas of supply or demand but only time will tell whether there is supply or demand because every support cannot be demand specially if it is tested earlier and Moving average is nothing but a average price for the N period of time and if price is strongly above the Previous N periods of Ma then we should be taking long opportunities but they should be used just as help not for decision making process.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, for me I personally believe that when the moving average is holding price from going up, then it is acting as the resistance level, but when it is holding price from going down then it is acting as a support level, to me personally I am not making use of it because I believe on the candle stick patterns so much and would want to be trading with it. yes dear personally to me I do consider that support and resistance are very easy to calculate . but to save you from that math, just go to search engines online and type Support and resistance indicator you will get numerous links to follow. Click on any of the link and download it. Once it is installed on your computer , you don't have any problem at all.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex market me kuch currencies pairs k rates hote hian kh ic k price kitni up gai ha aur kitni down gai ha forex market me currencies pairs k jo price sab se highest point pe jo hoti ha os ko resistence kehte hian aur jo price lowest point pe hoti ha os ko support kehte hain aur baqi moving average ak indicator ha jo market ki indications ko show karta ha k abi market kis simit me ha.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So the best thing to do is to concentrate on 2 - 3 indicators and work out with it for a considerable period so as to know the pros and cons of the indicator and then try another 2-3 sets of indicator. Its a proper ways to learn instead of hopping around from one indicators to another searching for the holy grail. i like moving everage because it is faithful to me and it helps me a lot this is a very powerful technical indicator

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

setia (2020-07-14)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap ny ik trader ko yaha par working k leyay both he way par working karna hota hai laikin agar koi trendline par apna focus rakhta hai tou wo bhut ahcaa rahta hai hamry leyay yaha par us sai hum kafi best working kr sakty hain is leyay jitna ho saky hard work ki zrurat rahti hai humy always.. The Moving average is a Forex Indicator that uses averaging to give a Forex trader signals, The support and resistance on the other hand is places of demand and supply an then Forex traders can use them to analyze entry and exit points in the market.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-12), setia (2020-07-14)

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance are very easy to calculate . but to save you from that math, just go to search engines online and type" Support and resistance indicator" you will get numerous links to follow. Click on any of the link and download it. Once it is installed on your computer , you don't have any problem at all. Trade forex with moving averages 5,15 and 45 EMA. Support and resistance lines are important when we are trading on forex and one who would want to know on how to make use of it has got to learn and understand the business properly, the moving average support and resistance like are some times not too valid.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

dingin (2020-07-12), setia (2020-07-14)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support is the price level when the price test that level for more than 2 times and for the resistance the method is same but the resistance is at top and support is at bottom of the price action candlestick and moving average are the average of price action like 20 moving average indicates that it is the average of last 20 price candlestick. bai saab ji forex mai support and resistance agar market low hai tuh wo support area hota hai agar market upper direction mai hai fer wo resistance hai es layi app ko es kam mai moving avg se trend ka pata chalta hai jis ko dekh kar app es kam mai achi trding kar sakte hai es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)