+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 215 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Senior Member runda is an unknown quantity at this point runda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance one in all the'>is definitely one of the most,,, widely used concepts in trading and strangely enough. everybody may seem to have their own personal plan in how you must live support and resistance.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    here during this forex trading i don't follow any charts and that would be why it is extremely,,, troublesome on behalf of me to firmly justify concerning this support,,,, resistance and also the moving average here, however those who all follow the charts they will tend to make others understandable..............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member H1candle is an unknown quantity at this point H1candle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to set up chart with Pivot for find Support and resistancepoints in your chart. S/ R are the places where price may face problem to penetrate. And rebound. But if the price is once successful in penetrating then there is a high chance that th epair will move further in that direction.

Senior Member Ace is an unknown quantity at this point Ace's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will tell you about them but bro it will take pages to write about this as to what are they in the detail so if you really want to know about them than you can contact me on this forum and i am ready to help you out on this one .
    DoN't CrY BecAusE It's OvEr, SmIle BeCauSe It HapPeneD

Member maani123 is an unknown quantity at this point maani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am new i know so I think that without learning you can not know it properly. so learning will give us more experience before we start our trading, for that we can't invest our money without having some knowledge about Forex trading. Before trading you can learn and can invest money.

Banned shohana is an unknown quantity at this point shohana's Avatar
    Thanks
    support was the turning point of the price movement in which the price goes down and at that point that the possibility of price movements will turn around, while the resistance is the opposite of support.Best of luck.

Senior Member iftyhashmi2012 is an unknown quantity at this point iftyhashmi2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With this amount 50 and two hundred, generally you need to use larger time period. So the very first thing to create just before picking the create with regard to relocating common is usually realizing with exactly what time period we'll business. I'm keen on relocating common because doing so is usually trustworthy in my experience plus it assists me a good deal this is the quite strong techie indicator. If you want to understand existing assistance and the amount of resistance levels then you definitely have to know regarding the Bollinger band.

Member kaz is an unknown quantity at this point kaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I also use ema 200, which I combine with 34 ema. many traders called ema 200, the golden line. because just byy looking at a line ema 200, we can see the trend is going to happen.
    If prices break through ema 200 from below, it will happen soon rising trend. so is its opposite. I wear it in the time frame h1

Member gaskiton is an unknown quantity at this point gaskiton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started trading i usually trade using moving average with stoch and ...support resistence is good but i never used it for trading because this two indicator is enough for me to make good earning in scalping

Senior Member innfx is an unknown quantity at this point innfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance is the upper limit and lower limit of the price movements that occur in the forex trading. or it could be said as well as the saturation point where prices will bounce back when touched those limits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 215 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)