+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 215 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2148

Thread: Plz some one tell me about Support, Resistence and Moving Average.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the support isr eally from the major things in the forex market that you have to keep it in your mind and the moving average is a calculation and equation my friend so if the price cross the m a so the price will go up and vice versa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yasser55 is an unknown quantity at this point yasser55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,, the trend back down ward and then goes up ward. The Lowest value of down ward is called support. When the trend goes up and then returned, the highest value of the uptrend is called resistance. It is opposite for the down trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned morshedal is an unknown quantity at this point morshedal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and resistance means that the top and bottom of the spectrum, the price can not break or find it difficult to break and leave many times. If you look at the big time, T1 or 4 hours, then we will see out of it, the price point at which many find difficult to break before passing through the top and bottom and can use these points to trade, because the price is always return to this point again before trying to break them. Commercial use this to set the entry and take profit positions.

Senior Member Fahim is an unknown quantity at this point Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well m dear fellow you asked for a good quesion and i hope you will get more profit from Forex trade in coming days or month or weeks or year and tell me about support reistance and movingaver and Forex trading ,

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realman View Post
    Support and resistance most common part of Forex.

When market price go up and make pull back, the highest all head are resistance and all neckline is support.
    Resistance means up line
    Support means down line
    In downtrend and uptrend resistance and support work same.
    Technical analysis will base less without support and resistance.
    right, this is a simple thing, and i like to use equidistant channel to identify support and resistance and also on the same time i can get the trend direction, then i know to follow it
    on forex trading with technical analysis as the basic, we have to pay attention about it, as your words, i really agree with you

Member dghethbe is an unknown quantity at this point dghethbe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is a average off specified time periods that is selected by the user on ther other hand resistance is the technical level u can saay it a hardly in the way of price .

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance in forex is like the ground and top of forex. draw a line around the place where the market was making higher highs and higher lows before reversing and you have your resistance. draw aline where market was making lower lows and lower highs before reversing and call it support. do this on daily chart.

Senior Member chioma is an unknown quantity at this point chioma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes some people can use moving average to determine support and resistance but I do not use it for that,if I want to know support and resistance I use the trend line for that

Member indianfx0000 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These all three are technical indicators of Forex business i use them often. Support is the lowest point in a chart in recent price actions and resistance is the highest point in recent price action a support become a resistance when it is broken from up to down. moving average is the average price in a chart.

Senior Member quickmud is an unknown quantity at this point quickmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    but some time pair breaks the assistance and stage of stage of resistance and go toward for new assistance or stage of stage of resistance. If you want to know current assistance and stage of stage of resistance then you must know about Bollinger band.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 215 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)