+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 652 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, join to the forum is very helpful for newbie. Because we can share our experience with friends in forum. So as a newbie can ask to the senior member of forum about some indicators that really works.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex forum is really helpful,especially for begineers,because we can share information here,and also we can see others comments as well..
    Usually newbie,dont know where to start,forex forum gives us information,where we should start first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ery helpful at all because most traders do not give a little expert knowledge freely to us and although they held such a seminar is only a small fraction of all the knowledge they have, for me it's a fairness because it says the science is very expensive but only for those certain people have their useful knowledge for the benefit of the world spread over many,,,,
    I think very helpful for the newbie

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right. forex forum also can make us learn even more in trade. through this forum, we can share knowledge and trade can exchange trading system. very helpful for new arrivals

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup,actually it is create for help the newbies.every begener can ger any help from here.many important things in here which very usefull for trading in forex market.and bonus system is also good thing

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can certainly help. I am a newbie, and greatly helped with the forum such as this. There are so many strategies are shared by a senior trader. besides, we can learn real trading without having to deposit money. tx ..

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was lucky to find a forex forum. because I know also of the forex trading forums like this. I am self-taught learns about forex, without a teacher. penegtahuan on the basis of forex trading to trading strategies, I learned alone through the forum. so, the forum is beneficial for traders, especially beginners like me.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I did not open my web is then most likely no longer be in the forex world is a circle because it is not know to explain and ask for another solution and to whom I often do not even find their own solutions to hit the other
    so ... for me this is very useful

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    forum is the best knowledge sources...as we can communicate with experience trader and also can take advantage of their knowledge ,,another advantage of forum is bonus posting..forums helps newbie in many ways

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum naye logo k liye bahut important ha.aap forum se forex ka barema study kar sakte ho, ya phir news aur trading signals pa sakte ho.ka nehi milta ha is forum ma! mere kheyal se forum naye logo k liye bahut important ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 617 of 652 FirstFirst ... 117 517 567 607 615 616 617 618 619 627 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)