+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 652 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,960 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Banned alamFX is an unknown quantity at this point alamFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never assume that a forum member's number of posts has any relationship... post your comments, or, questions, here in the help for newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member monirul72 is an unknown quantity at this point monirul72's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, only forum can help new user because new user is unknown about forex he can better know about forex by forum . he will se more peoples comment and he will underestand about this. i agree with forum it really help new user.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji jab say ye forums ka silsila start hua hay, traders ko aik community place mil jaey hay jiss may wo bohot say doosray traders say kafi help lay saktay hain, agar kisi ko koi bhi masla hay to wo yahan per post kerta hay or oss ko bohot say mufeed mushwaray mil jaatay hain.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum very helpfull for me, ecause in this forum lots of kindful moderators and members talking and discuss about new concept about how to trade forex with the right way and make us profit. I learn lots of things about forex strategy here, and it makes me sure forex have a great advantages for anyone in the world

Banned oktaria is an unknown quantity at this point oktaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes indeed if we have a lot of trading here and trends in a way that is different from them it will be very colorful, but with the core purpose of what you discussed it seems to me difficult to understand, maybe you can explain it again to make it more clear.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    may be those traders are not understand about demo because they have not much good knowledge abut its important and must need knowledge about demo to understand it.

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shohel molla View Post
    Ya brother forum help every beginner.We are learn more from Forum.I learn more forum.I did not know well about Forex.But no i know well forex.I learn many thing from Forum.If you read carefuly you will be learn many thing from forum.
    Yes in forum we can share the strategy and motivations, I think it's good opportunity so Forex not only for an exprt but also for common people too who could take advantages in the forum.

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ya for a newbie he could find out where to start in forex trading right in the forum, and he could also ask some questions that he has in his mind, plenty of people are gonna reply with their own answers, therefore he could learn a lot, from different kinds of traders, from different points of views, etc. And through forums a newbie could improve easier and quicker.

Member kakuly is an unknown quantity at this point kakuly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Question Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    definitely friend.
    forum has many option and new reader can learn by those option. i think forex beginners and general conversation is most helpful for a new trader. also when he start trading, live forex trading conversation also very very helpful to him.
    Last edited by kakuly; 2012-07-14 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Banned liyonala1988 is an unknown quantity at this point liyonala1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes for course. Forex forums surely give big help to newbies here. I should say I also learned lot of things in here and those give me a big help when doing trades. So I recommend newbies to this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 596 of 652 FirstFirst ... 96 496 546 586 594 595 596 597 598 606 646 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)