+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 652 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 645 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    the beginner will need a forum to learn, because in forex forum they can get a lot of information that will be useful to them. traders can also ask other forum members, and it will add to the insights they have in trading.
    every difference makes us more diverse, even in my religion says the difference is a blessing for me so this forum is one of the teachers who had a lot to change my forex strategy,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be successful in forex are required extensive knowledge, tenacity and perseverance in practice, as well as good self-control. In addition, settings capital used should be taken to ensure that our trading ideal and not easy to get MC

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This forum really help beginners to know what things are going to be worked on before making and trading in the forex market. What should be known and what should be avoided. Pluck experience from the seniors are very useful to give motivation to progress and success

Senior Member wasifshakil is on a distinguished road wasifshakil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, This Forum is very helpful for me. And i think it also helps others new users. Forum is help traders for learning forex. It is a well system.

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forum is a superb for newbie to learn Forex without any cost and their is the large community to help in any topics if we encounter a problem. S I think that forum increase my knowledge about forex and daily i learn new and different things about forex.

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums can help newbies of course in so many ways. The first way that I think a forex discussion forum can help a newbie, is to help him to grow his knowledge about forex trading, so that he would be able to trade with different strategies that are shared by other forex members, and other ways is that he might earn bonus for his post.

Member kazaforex is an unknown quantity at this point kazaforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many active and experienced traders share their knowledge and experience on forex forums, then there are many beginners can learn by Vister these forums. Unlike books, users can post their querries and get answers / solutions to senior members of the body.

Senior Member toton007 is an unknown quantity at this point toton007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many experienced traders active and sharing their knowledge and experience on forex forums that helps a lot for the newbie. They can easily manage their strategy and improves their skills by these conversations. On the other hand forum gives money by posting that helps for the poor traders and obviously for the student to start business without investments.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I pretty much feel the benefits of the forums that I follow. as here I got a new knowledge of the other traders, so that I can develop my skills in trading in forex.

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am totally agree with you that Forums can helps newbie. Because a newbie forex trader need to know a lot of knowledge. Forex forum helps them to gather their knowledge whatever they need to. every discussion is here. so anyone can find the topics easily here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 652 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)