+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 652 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 6518

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    I would have to tell you that perfection in forex currency trading knowledge only comes when a trader is trading and does not come through forums. Forums offer mainly the basic information that we need just to startup forex.
    Very clear and good share, Ish! All we got from forum, ebook, book and any other text and theoritically source will be just our basic to start our career in forex trading. There is nothing better that lesson that we can get from trading activities its self. We can be a smart people that know everything about forex, but in fact we need more than that to be a successfully trader in our future.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah right, indeed the forum is the most appropriate place for beginners to increase their knowledge about forex trading. so it is better if any starters took a lot of lessons from this forum. because there are many members of this forum who shared their knowledge and experience they have. so it really helps us in the process of learning. I'm sure it will increasingly make beginners more familiar with this forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member cpmxnab is an unknown quantity at this point cpmxnab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex forums are designed to helped newbies traders and anybody that wants information and knowledges about forex trading. Forex forums are a good site for discussions about the trading experiences between traders. That is the reasons why newbies are advise to browse forums first before trading lives !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samihsamouha is an unknown quantity at this point samihsamouha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say yes because the most of the forex trader like Forex-forums.I learn more important knowledge about forex market and by joining forum i get some extra poit to trade forex market.It is really helpful by sharing knowledge with others !!!

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gar3oun View Post
    hello every body,i'm new here,but i know some things about forex,i learned forex with my friend and now i'm trying to get the perfection from foums,trying to learn other things and other personal experinces,so generally,we are here to get the bonus to help us trading and traying real accounts,forex is the funiest job ever seen
    I would have to tell you that perfection in forex currency trading knowledge only comes when a trader is trading and does not come through forums. Forums offer mainly the basic information that we need just to startup forex.

Member gar3oun is an unknown quantity at this point gar3oun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello every body,i'm new here,but i know some things about forex,i learned forex with my friend and now i'm trying to get the perfection from foums,trying to learn other things and other personal experinces,so generally,we are here to get the bonus to help us trading and traying real accounts,forex is the funiest job ever seen

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadmuneer View Post
    forums ka newbies ko bohat faida hota hia aik to wo yahan se achi achi baatain trading ke bary main sekhty ian achi strategy sekhty hian us ke bad new log jo investment nahi kar paty un ke liy bonus bohat kam ki cheez hai wo is se he kam start kar sakty hian
    forex newbies ko bohat hi help krta hy kio k is sy trader ko earning to milti hy but sath main usko bohat sa experience bhi milta hy jis ko wo trade main use krta rehta hy .. forum sy bohat sy experiences milty hain jo k newbies ko bohat help krty hain or bonus mil jata hy jis sy investment ki zrorat nahi rehti

Senior Member SlaiteR_95_ is an unknown quantity at this point SlaiteR_95_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.

Dear

It depends on your performance only

For example, there earns 1% to 2% and sometimes 5% on the day

But most of them are professional traders

The most important thing is practice, of course, after Forex Education

Preferably not less than 6 months

With time you will learn how to adapt to the market and choosing the right strategy

Prefer to monitor your performance
    Soory my english in not very very GOOD

if you like my post click thank

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hend View Post
    ya right, because it is the forex forum is a lot of members who share their knowledge and experience. so it will help us to further improve our pengatahuan this forex business. So the more often we are in this forum, I believe the more knowledge I have. because it is clear forex forum is very helpful for beginners in learning. further accelerates the learning process and become better in forex trading.
    yes, it helping the trader many thing when they are use the forex forum, i have also feel that when i have enter to this forum until now, my knowledge is also being increasing day by day, and i am happy because of that thing too

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    This forum is very helpful in understanding the forex trading.Theoritically, we shouldn't blame ourselves when we lost in forex because lose is part of learning but in reality, I oftenly blame myself when I made mistakes especially if the mistakes is happening after the condition was floating profit and almost hit on Target Profit. We must learn from our mistakes and always update our strategy so we could maximize profit and minimize loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 652 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 595 645 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)