on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 624 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    31.40 USD
    Thanks
    Yes! I agree with "realfun07". Forums are are very very beneficial especially for the newbies who wants to trade forex. Peoples are discussing their experiences which helps the trader to minimize their losses and don't repeat the other's mistakes.

2. Bitcoin
    Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168.95 USD
    Thanks
    Forex forum is the best place for a newbie to learn and discuss about the forex trading. Today, the forex knowledge that I have, is 60% from these forums. I remember very well that when I first joined these forums I was not so much knowledgeable and confident and this is the role of these forums that now I have sufficient knowledge that I am earning a consistent profit.

Junior Member MichealFlether214 is on a distinguished road MichealFlether214's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.10 USD
    Thanks
    I learned everything that I know from indian-forex, hence I can say this with 100% confirmation that forums can be a great source of Forex learning.

Junior Member hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima is just really nice hima's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    335.44 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    I learned everything that I know from indian-forex, hence I can say this with 100% confirmation that forums can be a great source of Forex learning.
    Really forums a basic teacher of any new trader who just in forex just at first time and the forum pick him and save from deferent f alts and loses
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hima For This Useful Post:

hamid (01-03-2012), Jazz (11-21-2014)

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    123.10 USD
    Thanks
    Forum is a place where you can discuss the more things that you want to know about the forex trading. And you will get many answers for your question. Only you have to select the best one from that answers.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    723.62 USD
    Thanks
    Every beginner can find great, valuable information about forex trading analysis, good entry positions and such stuff on forums. There are a lot of professional traders sharing great information that helps others. But you have to keep in mind that not every opinion and analysis on forums is made by people that really know what they're doing. There are a lot of newbies sharing their trades on forums and you can get beaten if you follow their newbie analysis. So find a good mentor and with a lot of knowledge and a bit luck you could make it.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    201.30 USD
    Thanks
    yes of course my friend, you can get some information what you need here and also we can take and give, share each others to complete our weakness and make our system better..
    and then we get it with free but very very actual...

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    69.82 USD
    Thanks
    yes, forex forum helps beginners for learning.newbie can get several important informations what they need here and also we can take and give advices,share each others to complete our weakness and make our system better.we can ask our questions and doubts without any charge of money.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    98.40 USD
    Thanks
    Yes,there is lot newbies can learn by visiting forums and learn.They teaches how to trade in forex,Which news are change the direction of market.Forum teaches you the art of trading in Forex.

12. Bitcoin
    Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    334.64 USD
    Thanks
    yes i think forums will really help newbies as you can see almost anytopic about forex to learn and even you can ask others questions if you have and for me forums are the best to learn and discuss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 624 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast