+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 652 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast

Thread: Forums can helps newbie ... ???

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bonus for investment is a great idea. But we do not use high leverage to generate profit in a short time.
    We must use low leverage for a reasonable income. I think investing in metal goods is a very rich idea.
    but we use leverage carefully to manage our accounts.
    salam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

diantara (2017-10-25), pomade (2017-10-28)

Member juthy will become famous soon enough juthy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, help is available from the forum. Many people here present their real situation. Their experiences show up. Many people also offer many suggestions. Which you can use to gain a lot of experience. I think, enough to handle 40% of the suggestions is enough. So I think the newcomers will get a lot of good from the forum.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinguin will become famous soon enough pinguin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wedeterus View Post
    yes, of course. by joining the forum is very helpful for me especially beginners who are new to forex because I got a lot of knowledge, tips on forex trading. because I learn forex without assistance by a teacher, I taught myself to join the forum so I like to meet with the teacher because of this forum that share many of the masters of the strategies they use so that really helped me to improve my trading. thanks for this forum.
    Yes, beginners have many things they need to know in forex trading. This will make forex forums
    very important for them so they can use it to learn the important things
    and become a trader with better skills.
    salam

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It’s no double that when we trade in forex newbies are totally ignore about market . Newbie need so many information and strategy for good trading and forum is the perfect place to collect information and strategy . Expert trader discuss about market analysis in forum site . Forum bonus dollar is the other source of earn .
    Last edited by dhano; 2017-10-19 at 04:33 PM.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,040 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yes yeh forum boht hi acha hay new trader k liay jo new hain aur jen ko kcuh bhi pta niahain hay k kesy trade kerty hain kun es forum main boht say method aur boht say indicator bhi milty hain aur wo bhi free main hoty hain.......

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    strongly I can say it is very true that Forex forums are very helpful for newbie trader . India Forex forum is the best forum for beginners , because newbie trader find analysis and information in this forum and they can easily earn forum bonus for first deposit . Expert trader always discuss about major pairs in this forum discussion area .

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu123 View Post
    there are tons and tons of website allot the net but what you should ask yourself is are they beneficial . thats why you shouldn't just be watching any video or web tutorial you find online because some are not very accurate and will mis-guide you alloot
    Yeh in the online world is very difficult to find the exact information needed, so in such cases,
    forums help beginners to discuss this issue with those around them and know the truth and follow a safe path
    Because the information in the forum comes from real users it will be very authentic.
    salam best regard

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mangkarni For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2017-10-19)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forums can help a lot of beginner traders. Many questions they may want to ask but can not find
    a mentor who will answer them for free, then can find such answers in forex forums. Many beginners even
    find prototype trading strategies that they can reconstruct and create for themselves.
    greeting

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hima View Post
    Can Forums helpful to New Traders for forex Trade learning ?
    i see daily more user join forums for learning trading.
    forex orum sub ki he help karta hai es mein jo log new hain tu app ke liye learn karney ko bohutt kuch hai new trader yahan say bohut acha learn karte hainor learn karey ke sath app ko bonus be diya jata hai gift ke toor par yahn par new ko

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-15), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-15), alizubair (2017-10-15), billyboy00007 (2017-10-17), boy31477 (2017-10-15), FOREXMAN (2017-10-15), iqrayousaf (2018-03-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-15), punjabpolice (2017-10-15), rafictn (2017-10-15), ramzan003 (2017-10-15), rehanayaz (2017-10-15), sufiyan22 (2017-10-22), zahid2016 (2017-10-15)

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex forum is the best place for beginners to learn and discuss about forex trading. Currently, my forex knowledge,
    is 60% of this forum. I remember very well that when I first joined this forum, I was not so sure and confident
    and this is the role of this forum so now I have enough knowledge that I am getting consistent profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 652 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)